shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#328297 - 16/07/05 01:32 PM Friday July 15th Meeting minutes
Anonymous
Unregistered

This post isn't so much the actual meeting minutes (Preston will add those soon), just some notes I had from last night. The official AZXC shirts will be done friday the 22nd. Sales are brisk with well over half of the first run spoken for already. By my estimations (from a count last nite at the meeting and those who've made note in the "shirts/decals" thread) ther're 2 XXL left, 7 XL left, L has sold out*, YL has but one T remaining.
Artwork is being sent to Marchal for a new set of AZXC greeting cards [ThumbsUp] . The last of the first new batch is almost out, and that's great. There's a lot of XTERRA owners out there that know us. (If you are a noob who got a card and read this, please say hello [Wave] ) The decals are being done as we'd agreed and there'll be plenty available.
*There are in fact 34 shirts already spoken for. 10 larges were produced and 12 so far have been spoken for.. If you've requested a large and will happily accept an XL, please say so. If not, the larges will be divy'd out in the order they were asked for.
And now for Preston..

#328298 - 16/07/05 01:42 PM Re: Friday July 15th Meeting minutes
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cool thanks for the Update DBAX...

#328299 - 17/07/05 09:38 AM Re: Friday July 15th Meeting minutes
TremorX Offline

Loc: Waycross, GA
Put me down for a 2XL.. had to work late shift friday and couldn't make it. I'll catch up with you as soon as I can.

#328300 - 17/07/05 01:26 PM Re: Friday July 15th Meeting minutes
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Dan! Sorry... I've been really busy. I'll have the Meeting stuff up ASAP [Wave]

#328301 - 18/07/05 09:50 AM Re: Friday July 15th Meeting minutes
Anonymous
Unregistered

As discussed at the meeting. I can get 30% off the regular monthly price on hosting, when 12 months are purchased. The GoDaddy site gives 20% discount on a 1 year purchase. So that is a 10% better deal smile

So if you guys want the 2Gb Plan with 100Gb Bandwidth, that would normally be $95.52

The club price (And anyone else who might want a hosting account through GD) would be: $83.58

If the domain registration is up in September, we need to seriously think about starting the domain transfer soon as well. $7.95 to transfer into the same account that the Hosting will be in. Which adds 1 further year to the registration.

#328302 - 18/07/05 03:30 PM Re: Friday July 15th Meeting minutes
Anonymous
Unregistered

July Meeting Recap

--Meeting was held at Scottsdale Nissan and began at 7:20pm on July 15, 2005

-- Current Funds: $679.41

-- New faces where introduced.

--Ryan & Cilia (AetherX)

-- Ty ( 2Xplore)

-- Returning Member Scott Moors

--Big thanks to Ryan (AetherX) for printing the club T-shirts.

--Shirts will go on sale for $14.00 a piece as of next Friday. If you need a shirt before the next club meeting, arrangements can be made with Dan (Dbax).

--Business cards are also running out, so they will be ordered as soon as the graphics are provided to the printer.

-- For more info about shirts, decals, and business cards, click here.

-- Click here for July Xcursion information. It is Jillian’s on July 24th @ 1:30.

-- The August Xcursion is going to be Fat Tire Bike Ride Event. Click Here for Info. Special thanks to Marshal for his presentation covering the event. **Don’t forget about Insurance Forms**

-- Swanky has cordially invited AZXC to attend a Night Run on July 30th. Click here for details.

--The website is due to expire this month, and our new hosting will be held with Godaddy.com. A notification will be sent out when the website will be down for the transition.

-- September, October, and November do not yet have Final Xcursion plans. A post will be created for Suggestions and Ideas.

--In October, Marshal is holding a Halloween Costume Party. All are invited to attend.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal