2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#330543 - 13/04/04 06:48 PM "Directions" to meet and play
Yellow Gecko Offline

Loc: Glendale,AZ
First thing is first,I am sorry for the short notice on the directions. I had tried to email them out but I think I was unsuccessful.

Here are directions to the meeting and clean up.

1. To my house for the meeting

If you are coming from the East take I-10 until you get to I-17 North. Take that until you get to Northern. Go West, that would be left off the HWY. Go on Northern until you get to 59th Ave. Take a right to the North. The first street on your left is Harmont, turn there and look for the X's. It'll be about 5 houses down on the South side of the street. NEXT:

2. Directions to the "Clean up"

Take the 101 until you get to Scottsdale RD. Turn North on Scottsdale. Stay on Scottsdale all the way thru the city of Cave Creek. When you get to the end of Scottsdale Rd (in Cave Creek they call it Tom Darlington) the road will T. Turn right on Cave Creek Rd. Follow that to Bartlett Dam Rd. There is a big sign pioting to the right towards the lake. If you continue on that road for a mile or so the Range station will be there on the left and we will meet there at 930am. We will all gather then head down to the trail from there. If anyone would like to spend the night please let me know a good time to meet on Sat. I was thinking something like 2 in the afternoon.

Don't forget your pickers!

#330544 - 13/04/04 07:29 PM Re: "Directions" to meet and play
NOSUP4U Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Shannon is out of town all this week and gets back Saturday night. If she's up to it, I'd like to head out and meet up with you all Sunday after church. Think you'll still be out there around noon? Is the plan just to clean up Sunday morning and head home, or will there be lunch at the river as usual?

If lunch at the river is the plan, let me know.

Thanks!
Mark

#330545 - 13/04/04 07:34 PM Re: "Directions" to meet and play
Yzerman Offline

Loc: Cave Creek, AZ
Somebody better tell Mike that it is this weekend... laugh

Just giving you a little crap Mike. It is only a mater of time till you have enough on me to write a book the size of War and Peace. [Freak]

#330546 - 13/04/04 08:42 PM Re: "Directions" to meet and play
TremorX Offline

Loc: Waycross, GA
So who wants to camp Saturday night?

#330547 - 13/04/04 09:07 PM Re: "Directions" to meet and play
spooky1 Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
I will be going out on Saturday and camping Saturday night. I am not sure what time yet on Saturday, but I would like to go out as early as possible and get a full day of playing in. Maybe kick it by the river for a few hours nappin', then a night run maybe. I should know more about what time on Saturday by the meeting on Friday. See you there. cool

"Duct tape is like the Force: It has a dark side and a light side - and it holds the universe together."

#330548 - 13/04/04 11:20 PM Re: "Directions" to meet and play
XterrAZ Offline

Loc: Anthem, Arizona
Quote:
Originally posted by Yzerman:
Somebody better tell Mike that it is this weekend... laugh

Very funny........not!

Actually I deserved that one for being absent minded. Maybe cleaning up last weekend will make up for missing the one before cool

My suggestion would be to start at the trailhead and work our way down to the river, might be warm enough to get in by that time. The trail really is pretty clean so it won't be too much work, more time to play [ThumbsUp]

BTW, the "wall", so to speak, has a bypass to the right that a 2wd would have no problem with for you single lever guys. Everyone interested in participating can get to the river with ease. I also didn't check the campsite areas to the south of the road down by the river so that may be an area that needs attention too.

Bring your bags, pickers, gloves, water, and shorts...it might be a warm one. I would imagine we're doing lunch again too?

I don't think I can make the meeting but I'll see you guys (and gals) at the clean up.

Just a reminder for April 15th- happy tax day, send money to the government.....happy birthday, send money to me laugh

#330549 - 14/04/04 08:17 AM Re: "Directions" to meet and play
Yzerman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by XterrAZ:
Just a reminder for April 15th- happy tax day, send money to the government.....happy birthday, send money to me laugh
Happy Birthday Mike...Is it your birthday (cause I didn't know that before confused )? My check is in the mail Mike. If you don't have it by Sunday, let me know and I'll mail another one out on Monday. [Smoking]

Happy tax day...not. Uncle Sam can [Finger] with all the money I've given him over the past year and I still had to send him more yesterday.

#330550 - 14/04/04 10:07 AM Re: "Directions" to meet and play
XterrAZ Offline

Yep, April 15 is my birthday. Always has kind of sucked because most people absolutely loathe that day due to taxes eek

Forget the check to me Jim, we're getting a refund, I'll just consider that it was your money laugh

#330551 - 14/04/04 10:26 AM Re: "Directions" to meet and play
TremorX Offline

Loc: Waycross, GA
Quote:
Originally posted by spooky1:
I will be going out on Saturday and camping Saturday night. I am not sure what time yet on Saturday, but I would like to go out as early as possible and get a full day of playing in. Maybe kick it by the river for a few hours nappin', then a night run maybe. I should know more about what time on Saturday by the meeting on Friday. See you there. cool
I was planning on going later Saturday, I have some stuff I need to do first (Change my oil, go see Kill Bill 2). Meetup around 5 or 6 cool?

#330552 - 14/04/04 11:57 AM Re: "Directions" to meet and play
Yzerman Offline

Anyone going Sunday morning want to meet somewhere before driving up to the trail head?

#330553 - 14/04/04 12:57 PM Re: "Directions" to meet and play
XterrAZ Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Yzerman:
Anyone going Sunday morning want to meet somewhere before driving up to the trail head?
Well, since I have to drive right past your house...

...what time are you planning on heading out?

#330554 - 14/04/04 02:55 PM Re: "Directions" to meet and play
Yzerman Offline

Quote:
...what time are you planning on heading out?
How long will it take to get there from my place? We need to be there by 9:30am, right? 8:45am or 9am work? We can leave earlier also if you want.

I'll meet you by the Circle K on Carefree Highway.

#330555 - 14/04/04 05:02 PM Re: "Directions" to meet and play
Yellow Gecko Offline

Loc: Glendale,AZ
HAPPY B-DAY MIKE!

#330556 - 14/04/04 07:24 PM Re: "Directions" to meet and play
XterrAZ Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Gecko:
HAPPY B-DAY MIKE!
Thanks.

8:45 would be good, plenty of time to get there. Where's the Circle K on Carefree Hiway? Starbucks right there at Home Depot would be better laugh

Decided against bringing the rail, still need to check a bearing in the rear wheel and I have to work Saturday, no time.

Starbucks at 8:45?

#330557 - 14/04/04 10:35 PM Re: "Directions" to meet and play
Yzerman Offline

Quote:
Starbucks at 8:45?
Sure, I'll buy you a coffee. That way I'll be wired for most of the day. [Too much XOC]

#330558 - 15/04/04 06:38 AM Re: "Directions" to meet and play
XterrAZ Offline

Cool, Starbucks at 8:45, works for me.

Anyone else want to get a morning rush of high octane caffine? Meet us there [ThumbsUp]

#330559 - 15/04/04 08:24 AM Re: "Directions" to meet and play
Yzerman Offline

Quote:
Anyone else want to get a morning rush of high octane caffine? Meet us there [ThumbsUp]
We better not stay there to long or I'll turn into the great Corn Julio.

I am the great Corn Julio!!! I need TP for my bunghole!!!! Where we come from we have no bungholes...

#330560 - 15/04/04 08:40 AM Re: "Directions" to meet and play
XterrAZ Offline

Too much information for us Jim [Laughing]

We'll just grab a java and go then.

#330561 - 15/04/04 10:26 AM Re: "Directions" to meet and play
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Don't know if I'm going to make it. frown ...I'm doing an open house at 11 on Sunday (as well as another on Sat)...probably not enough time to get out there, 'do some damage' and return all showered and pretty. laugh

"...and yes, here we have this lovely 3 bedroom...blah blah blah....BUY IT!" [Too much XOC]

If it falls through for some reason, I should be out there bright and early.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal