2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#35308 - 01/02/06 03:01 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

You consider "nice car " as fightin' words.

#35309 - 01/02/06 03:03 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

You burst into tears if gas goes up three cents.

#35310 - 01/02/06 07:03 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

When u see a xterra in the road and you race up to it. To see if has any mods on it.

#35311 - 01/02/06 09:25 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
RJ Offline

Loc: 100 Mile House, BC
When the words "do a search" appears so often it's burning marks onto your monitor.

#35312 - 01/02/06 11:02 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
You know you own an Xterra when, you play "Slug-an-Xterra" while driving with your significant other....that's the game when whoever sees another Xterra on the Road first, yells out "XTERRA" and Slugs his or her partner...makes driving a little bit more fun..

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#35313 - 02/02/06 12:05 AM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

When seeing a modded Xterra that's not one of your local club members gives you a rush and you really, really wanna find out who it is.

#35314 - 02/02/06 12:05 AM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by mudx4x4:
[QUOTE]when your at a red light and look to see that the building next to you has a mirror like window, and you stare at your X in the reflection, admiring its good looks while people behind you are honking because the light turned green a long time ago...i do that every time i go to my friends house laugh
I do the same thing all the time! It's a disease. [Huh?]

#35315 - 02/02/06 01:18 AM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Silver Raider Offline

Loc: Goose Creek, SC
AAAAHHHHHHH! Guilty on all counts!!
But wait...There's moree...

-Circle the parking lot more than once to see how many X's are there and try to decide which one you can park closest to.
-Count how many X's you can spot during a news broadcast
-Find the hidden X during TV commercials (Saw a new one for Carmax featureing an Alpine green)
For the computer geeks-
-All your favorite place bookmarks are Xterra related.
-You set-up a screensaver at home featureing 3 pictures of family amongst 20+ of your X.
-Put your favorite Poser shot as a wall paper on the computer at work and frequently get caught by boss and coworkers stareing at it.
[Too much XOC]

Black '01 SAS X
RCPFA

#35316 - 02/02/06 05:05 AM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Or when you have every Xterra Club in on the east coast under your username on the XOC [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

#35317 - 05/02/06 12:54 AM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

-...you get pissed off when you have to turn on the defroster...because you know the stupid AC is going to be on until you park.

-...you can't wait for it to snow so you can use your 4x4 on the road.

-...your imaginary happy place includes a Super Black X glinting in the sun.

-...you can spend 20 minutes complaining about places to put change in your X.

-...you grumble about watching the gas gauge drop while you continue to do 75 on the highway.

-When, after all the whining, you and your X look at each other and remember all the reasons you fell in love. wink

#35318 - 06/02/06 05:34 AM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

You find yourself watching the Xterra Triathalon for the first time on Super Bowl Sunday just because it was sponsored by Xterra !

#35319 - 06/02/06 07:17 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
When you're driving and see someone next to their X and you roll down your window, wink, and say, "Nice truck!" Especially effective when it's identical to your own (or at least the same color).

#35320 - 07/02/06 11:57 AM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

When you have to carpool with your wife for a week because your truck is undergoing "elective surgery."

When gas costs two-and-a-half bucks a gallon and you still find ways to decrease your MPG.

When you refuse to wash your truck because you don't want it looking like a "grocery-getter."

When "SLR UAC's, 3" SL, 3" BL, K&N, and BFG T/A's" is an awe-inspiring phrase.

#35321 - 07/02/06 12:41 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

* When you name your X, "Catcher" and in hourly conversations, even with strangers, referr to your X by name. Leaving people worried about your amount of commitment to your X.

* When you park your car within view of multiple windows at work, just so you can keep an eye out, and admire Him, during the day.

* When you drive by another X, you whistle and then tell your X "You're the only one for me."

* When being single isn't so bad, because "at least you have great taste and own a X and He loves you."

* When you go to the local car wash, and they all know your car by name. And even ask what adventures He's been in that got Him so dirty.

#35322 - 07/02/06 05:29 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Quote:
Originally posted by RIE:
* When you name your X, "Catcher" and in hourly conversations, even with strangers, referr to your X by name. Leaving people worried about your amount of commitment to your X.

* When you park your car within view of multiple windows at work, just so you can keep an eye out, and admire Him, during the day.

* When you drive by another X, you whistle and then tell your X "You're the only one for me."

* When being single isn't so bad, because "at least you have great taste and own a X and He loves you."

* When you go to the local car wash, and they all know your car by name. And even ask what adventures He's been in that got Him so dirty.
Have to say that capitalizing "Him" like you're referencing God is just a tad bit disturbing on some level. wink

#35323 - 07/02/06 05:46 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

you get really excited (like i did tongiht) when u achieve the incredible milage of 115 miles to a half tank of gas

#35324 - 07/02/06 07:20 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

laugh hard to find a post on this thread I cannot relate to...

#35325 - 07/02/06 07:32 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

use first aid kit
and altornator goes when muddin
haha

#35326 - 07/02/06 07:49 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Your wife looks through this whole thread and says
"GOD, did you post all of these!!! Sounds just like you"

Your wife looks through and SHE can tell you what all the abreviations are. laugh ahhhh True love [drink] Oh and Scotty she says UCAs is spelled WRONG!!

#35327 - 07/02/06 07:49 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky42:
Quote:
Originally posted by RIE:
[b]* When you name your X, "Catcher" and in hourly conversations, even with strangers, referr to your X by name. Leaving people worried about your amount of commitment to your X.

Have to say that capitalizing "Him" like you're referencing God is just a tad bit disturbing on some level. wink [/b]
x2 haha and with only 3 posts
[LOL]

#35328 - 08/02/06 05:04 AM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Alpine Spirit:
Oh and Scotty she says UCAs is spelled WRONG!!
D'oh! That's one of those 'type it before the boss comes around the corner' typos.

PS- Your wife rocks.

#35329 - 08/02/06 11:03 AM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

another Xterra passes you, you pass them to get in front of them and slow down so they can read all of your stickers hoping that they might come and join. laugh

#35330 - 26/11/06 01:11 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

* Pin striping and dent are considered
"Badges of Honor" among other XOC members

#35331 - 26/11/06 03:31 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

you know you "wheel" an xterra, when you dont feel like you've been wheelin' until you've passed this point in either direction... or both at the same time.

[Smoking]

#35332 - 26/11/06 09:24 PM Re: You know you own an Xterra when??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by South Side Ninja:
you know you "wheel" an xterra, when you dont feel like you've been wheelin' until you've passed this point in either direction... or both at the same time.

[Smoking]
I need one of those gauges. About halfway thru the first hill i was lead into today I lost my camera, Smokes and 3 cd cases due to the incline. It was one of the hills going out of the pit at LG. Had to be at 30 plus degres.

mind you, noob here.... Stock X did alot more than I thought it could. Jeep guys broke me in well.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal