2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#36143 - 10/10/05 02:44 PM Freaking B@st@rds!!!
hattrik21 Offline

Loc: Lewisville, Texas
So my wife and I bought 4 pumpkins yesterday at the local Wally World for decoration for the holidays. We placed them in our flower bed and they were there last night when I brought some other decorations in as it was supposed to rain.

Low and behold my wife went out to get the mail today and all 4 of the damn pumpkins were gone. I mean what the hell?? I didn't even have them for 24 hours before some snot nosed lil brat stole my pumpkins.

Sorry but I just had to vent. I know there is nothing I can do but come on now. mad
www.TheNewX.org
It is in Men that we must place our hope.

#36144 - 10/10/05 02:57 PM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's just one of those things that piss you off not because of their material value but because of the principle itself.

Should implant a bomb into the next pumpkin that you buy, and leave it out there.

Some people have no respect for other people's stuff, none at all.

#36145 - 10/10/05 03:31 PM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can't you use deadly force in TX to defend your property? I would have thought the mere possibility would deter such foolishness.

#36146 - 10/10/05 04:30 PM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Try smearing the outside of the pumpkins with vasoline (or something similar) next time. laugh

#36147 - 10/10/05 05:03 PM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I decorated a Citrus tree one year as a yard Christmas tree. Somebody decided to steal some of the lighted ornaments. I think they missed the message at some point...

Just think, they may have a house someday, and get a wild hair to decorate it for the season. I only hope that things go full circle, and life pays 'em back. wink

#36148 - 10/10/05 07:13 PM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Those pumpkins we're probably put to very good use, feeding evacuee's most likley. Oh hell they ended up on a pedestrians head or laying in someones backseat probably. Thank you for convincing me we don't need pumpkins in the yard this year. laugh

#36149 - 10/10/05 08:27 PM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah you are out a couple bucks and people suck, but at least they are not smashed all over your X. [Wave]

#36150 - 10/10/05 10:06 PM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Karma is a bitch....

Let it work its magic.

laugh

brantley

#36151 - 10/10/05 10:45 PM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Fishing line, empty beer cans and a pumpkin can make for some great fun with punks. When you hear the cans, the race is on! Can they make it to their buddy's car before you catch them?!? Very fun! [Wave]

#36152 - 10/10/05 11:43 PM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
dezurtrat Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by LightZephyrX:
Karma is a bitch....

Let it work its magic.

laugh

brantley
Right on Bro!
[LOL]

#36153 - 11/10/05 12:59 AM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

hmmmm...by now they've probably been sold and stripped for parts already. [Wave]

#36154 - 11/10/05 12:34 PM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Or worse yet, someone smuggled them into Mexico.

#36155 - 11/10/05 01:32 PM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you get another set just buy yourself some stinger gernades and put them next to it. Make sure that you put the pumpkin on top of it and be sure that it won't roll away. As soon as one of those damn little kids picks it up man are they going to get the surprise of their life. Don't worry it is totally non-letal. Just hurts like hell as they send a couple of hundred plastic little bb's your way. laugh

Just don't forget that you put it there when you go to throw it away or you'll get it as well. Sorry I'm laughing as I type this because I could totally see someone doing that then running around screaming and cursing. [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [Spit]

#36156 - 11/10/05 01:41 PM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
off2cjb Offline

Hattie, remember when you used to be the one destroying your neighbors pumpkins?

#36157 - 11/10/05 02:33 PM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
hattrik21 Offline

Loc: Lewisville, Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
Hattie, remember when you used to be the one destroying your neighbors pumpkins?
Honestly I never did that as it seemed like well a waste of my time. I was doing various other things that I plead the 5th on. smile
www.TheNewX.org
It is in Men that we must place our hope.

#36158 - 11/10/05 06:33 PM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
dezurtrat Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Arterra:
hmmmm...by now they've probably been sold and stripped for parts already. [Wave]
hahahaha...funny!...ROFLMAO!!!
laugh [ThumbsUp]

#36159 - 11/10/05 06:44 PM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Go buy some more pumpkins and then bury a few of these around it. Paint Ball Land Mines click here

#36160 - 11/10/05 08:35 PM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand Forks Xterra:
Go buy some more pumpkins and then bury a few of these around it. Paint Ball Land Mines click here
Now THAT'S an awesome idea!!!!!

#36161 - 11/10/05 09:35 PM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have and probably end up doing it again this year. Duno why it is so fun......maybe its cause I'm 20 and still act like a 15 year old.

brantley

#36162 - 12/10/05 05:16 AM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand Forks Xterra:
Surely seems a lot more fun then getting hit with one of these.

http://www.chiefsupply.com/deftec-spec-impact-mun.phtml

#36163 - 14/10/05 06:35 AM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Galusha:
If you get another set just buy yourself some stinger gernades and put them next to it. Make sure that you put the pumpkin on top of it and be sure that it won't roll away. As soon as one of those damn little kids picks it up man are they going to get the surprise of their life. Don't worry it is totally non-letal. Just hurts like hell as they send a couple of hundred plastic little bb's your way. laugh

Just don't forget that you put it there when you go to throw it away or you'll get it as well. Sorry I'm laughing as I type this because I could totally see someone doing that then running around screaming and cursing. [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [Spit]
Those stingers would be a perfect home defense item. Nobody gets killed, people next door aren't in danger, it's just the ticket. You hear someome prowling around in the next room, roll one of those in and POP. Walk in, zip tie the bozo, call the cops and have some coffee while you wait.

How do people get them?

#36164 - 15/10/05 09:30 PM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Another possible solution: Giant Pumpkin

I get one every year, they are heavier than f-all, so not easy to move. I got one today about 20" diameter. They make nice giant jackolanterns... especially when perched on the balcony above the sidewalk, glaring down at the little kiddies.

AND, it makes a nice satisfying 'splortch' when it hits the sidewalk a week later!!

#36165 - 17/10/05 04:43 AM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Use gloves, the disposable kind, and rub poison ivy leaves all over the pumpkins. laugh Then just sit back and be satisfied that it might take a couple days before payback is realized and they probably wouldn't realize where it came from. Just think of the results when the punks go to pee. Bet they don't wash their hands before handling their johnson.....

#36166 - 17/10/05 05:33 AM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xterra4me:
Use gloves, the disposable kind, and rub poison ivy leaves all over the pumpkins. laugh Then just sit back and be satisfied that it might take a couple days before payback is realized and they probably wouldn't realize where it came from. Just think of the results when the punks go to pee. Bet they don't wash their hands before handling their johnson.....
[Spit] [Laughing] [LOL]

#36167 - 17/10/05 05:35 AM Re: Freaking B@st@rds!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by HugThis:
How do people get them?
Go to the following website. This is one that I found there are probably more out there. The only thing is that you have to either be in the military to get them or a cop frown

http://www.chiefsupply.com/deftec-spec-impact-mun.phtml

Here's what it looks like:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal