shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 48 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#373880 - 01/06/07 03:56 PM Anyone lift a 2wd 2006 X?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have a 2WD 06 X and was wondering if anyone has gone with the CALMINI lift? I really like the pre-runner look and saw the 2.5 lift for under 300 and am curious if its any good. Looks pretty basic and easy to install. I know I will have to deal with RECON and thats the bad part.

Any suggestions on other brands of lifts?

#373881 - 01/06/07 05:28 PM Re: Anyone lift a 2wd 2006 X?
Anonymous
Unregistered

For '06s there aren't that many options. Calmini pretty much has the market. check out ineedlift.com. Local guy that can hook you up with free shipping. As far as recon I wouldn't worry about it as long as you don't drive in Waikiki or other high cop traffic areas. Just make sure your wheels are covered and don't get pulled over, laugh you should be fine.

#373882 - 01/06/07 07:11 PM Re: Anyone lift a 2wd 2006 X?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Call me blasphemous

Project grocery getter

http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2496

#373883 - 07/06/07 04:33 PM Re: Anyone lift a 2wd 2006 X?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for that link, thats a SICK-X! Mine is my wifes daily driver so as much as I would have no problem doing that, it would make it tougher on here to get the keiki in and out of it! ha aha
I think I am gonna go with the CALMINI 2.5 for now and pick up some rims and bigger tires. Any siggestions on reasonably priced rims and tires here? I have been to a few places and theyre just outragous! No matta... gotta get da X up before I can explore dat option!
Mahalo!

Moderator:  Xterrian 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal