2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#373889 - 18/10/06 01:45 AM November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

It has been a while since we have last meet and we have a few new members. I was thinking of doing a little meet and greet somewhere. How is everyone's schedule for november looking??

#373890 - 18/10/06 09:17 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
I should be around. How about a "meat n' greet" where we go grab dinner and maybe some beers somewhere. The Shack maybe?

#373891 - 19/10/06 12:18 AM Re: November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, I am going to be in the Aloha Stadium parking lot the afternoon of Nov 22... Knocking back a few before the George Thorogood/Rolling Stones concert...

[drink]

#373892 - 19/10/06 08:08 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

krisjon has a good idea. Also, my roommates and I are having a "we just moved into a house so we need to have a party" party. It was originally gonna be this weekend, but one of us ended up having to work, so we're moving it to Nov. 11th. In August my roommates were in Alaska and caught a bunch of halibut. We're gonna barbeque that up and get a keg...
Oh, and hello everyone, I'm Todd, one of the new guys....

#373893 - 20/10/06 02:18 AM Re: November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey todd so are you free on Saturday or anyone for that matter?? Wanna go wheelin?? Might go for a few hours if for anything just go test some new stuff out on my X..

#373894 - 23/10/06 01:19 AM Re: November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

How does friday Nov. 10th sound.. Lets say Gordon Bersch(sp?) at Aloha tower. Anyone interested?? and what time is best for everyone.. I'm thinking we meet at 6..

#373895 - 24/10/06 06:32 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
DesertHB Offline

Loc: Huntington Beach, CA
Let me know if this happens. I will be in town (leaving on the red eye on the 10th). I'll be working down on Bishop Street.

Take Care,

Doug

#373896 - 24/10/06 11:12 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
krisjon Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DesertHB:
Let me know if this happens. I will be in town (leaving on the red eye on the 10th). I'll be working down on Bishop Street.

Take Care,

Doug
Hey Doug -

It would be good to see you again. We met and went wheelin' in Big Bear on the John Bull trail with Ian just after you got your SAS done. I also work downtown on Bishop St. (in First Hawaiian Center), so get a hold of me if you'd like to get together for a beer, lunch, dinner or whatever when you get to town.

And yes, I'm up for the 10th at GB. Or maybe we could go to Hooter's for Theo's sake? laugh

- Christian

#373897 - 25/10/06 02:24 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by krisjon:
Quote:
[b]Let me know if this happens. I will be in town (leaving on the red eye on the 10th). I'll be working down on Bishop Street.

Take Care,

Doug
Hey Doug -

It would be good to see you again. We met and went wheelin' in Big Bear on the John Bull trail with Ian just after you got your SAS done. I also work downtown on Bishop St. (in First Hawaiian Center), so get a hold of me if you'd like to get together for a beer, lunch, dinner or whatever when you get to town.

And yes, I'm up for the 10th at GB. Or maybe we could go to Hooter's for Theo's sake? laugh

- Christian[/b]
and whats that supposed to mean??

#373898 - 25/10/06 09:31 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
krisjon Offline

Quote:

Quote:
Originally posted by xterra in HI:

I just figured with all the time you spend waterproofing and drownproofing your truck, you might enjoy some boobies with your meal. [LOL]

#373899 - 25/10/06 11:02 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

I just figured with all the time you spend waterproofing and drownproofing your truck, you might enjoy some boobies with your meal. [LOL]

and ???

don't listen to them todd.. But if you ever want to move your ECU up to higher ground, waterproof your harnesses under your hood, silicone shut your doors, or have to pull your carpets out because they are soaked with mud.. Im the man to talk to.. laugh [Too much XOC]

#373900 - 25/10/06 11:44 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Theo... Nice periscope...

OK, OK... Nice job on the snorkel... By the way, a judge is considering reinstating the lawsuit against the Superferry... mad

#373901 - 25/10/06 11:54 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MMVOR:
Hey Theo... Nice periscope...

OK, OK... Nice job on the snorkel... By the way, a judge is considering reinstating the lawsuit against the Superferry... mad
Who needs the superferry when you have a snorkel??

#373902 - 26/10/06 12:30 AM Re: November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

don't listen to them todd..

[Sleep] Huh, er uh, wha? Oh right... snorkel.... incase you're stuck on the beach again and the tide comes in???
Anyway, I'm about to get moved to nights on work, so me showing up is gonna be iffy... If we have a slow night, and I hear they like to cut out early on Fridays... I'm so there. I for one love boobies with my beer and food, they compliment each other nicely. Otherwise, see all you guys the following day at my place? My roommates and I are discussing what kind of keg to get, we're thinking Sam Adams Oktoberfest....

#373903 - 26/10/06 12:45 AM Re: November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BgHeadTodd:
[b]don't listen to them todd..

[Sleep] Huh, er uh, wha? Oh right... snorkel.... incase you're stuck on the beach again and the tide comes in???
Anyway, I'm about to get moved to nights on work, so me showing up is gonna be iffy... If we have a slow night, and I hear they like to cut out early on Fridays... I'm so there. I for one love boobies with my beer and food, they compliment each other nicely. Otherwise, see all you guys the following day at my place? My roommates and I are discussing what kind of keg to get, we're thinking Sam Adams Oktoberfest....[/b]
NEW CASTLE..

Edit to add..

history behind theo\'s story part 1 halfway down the second page..
and part II on the second page..

#373904 - 26/10/06 09:29 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi folks. I'm new to the boards. Good to see some peeps from Hawaii here.

Someone said they were going to the Stones? Lucky.I wanted to trade my U2 tickets for that but my wife can't get off that night.

Anyone go to UH games? Maybe we can tailgate or something.

#373905 - 26/10/06 09:51 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by eksterra:
Hi folks. I'm new to the boards. Good to see some peeps from Hawaii here.

Someone said they were going to the Stones? Lucky.I wanted to trade my U2 tickets for that but my wife can't get off that night.

What's going on eksterra!??! I take it you're on Oahu if you're asking about UH games... I'll be at U2/Pearl Jam myself... very much looking forward to that. What brings you out here?

#373906 - 26/10/06 11:16 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BgHeadTodd:
Quote:
[b]Hi folks. I'm new to the boards. Good to see some peeps from Hawaii here.

What's going on eksterra!??! I take it you're on Oahu if you're asking about UH games... I'll be at U2/Pearl Jam myself... very much looking forward to that. What brings you out here?[/b]
Yeap I got tickets to U2 as well. I was offered to work the concert as sound/stage crew but that is the week before finals and I wasn't about to try that.. Glad to see you on the boards eksterra.. You interested in the meet and greet on Nov. 10th??

#373907 - 27/10/06 12:43 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

BGheadtodd... what brings me out here? My mama and daddy... I was born and raised here [LOL] . I'm a hop away from you, I live in the Kahaluu area on the windward side too.

XinHI...you need to get you're priorities straight...I say work the concert, take the week to recover and cram the day before finals...lol just kidding.

Looks like you guys do a lot of 4 wheeling. Where is Peacock flats?

#373908 - 27/10/06 06:06 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

It is on this side of the island (Leeward side) You enter it from Makaha side. Its all the way down H1. I think its the last right you can take before the road ends and turns into Yokohamas. But you need to get a permit to go up there.. If you want to go I have been trying to plan a trip. You need 4x4 to use the roads up there as some of them are heavily rutted and washed out.. If you or anyone is interested I will prob be heading out to Kaena point sometime this weekend if anyone is free..

#373909 - 28/10/06 09:51 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Someone said they were going to the Stones?
That'd be me... Except there is a rumor that, due to a rescheduling of yesterday's concert at the Borgata which was postponed, Honolulu may be rescheduled or (yikes!!!) cancelled... [Uh Oh !]

#373910 - 30/10/06 07:14 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
DesertHB Offline

Loc: Huntington Beach, CA
Quote:
Quote:
[b]Let me know if this happens. I will be in town (leaving on the red eye on the 10th). I'll be working down on Bishop Street.

Take Care,

Doug
Hey Doug -

- Christian[/b]
Looking forward to seeing you again.
Last time we spoke you said that you were hooked into a wine store on the island. What's the name of that place?

Take Care,

Doug

#373911 - 31/10/06 07:10 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MMVOR:
Quote:
[b]Someone said they were going to the Stones?
That'd be me... Except there is a rumor that, due to a rescheduling of yesterday's concert at the Borgata which was postponed, Honolulu may be rescheduled or (yikes!!!) cancelled... [Uh Oh !] [/b]
Yeap looks like your concert was cancelled.. Should have gotten tickets to U2.. laugh You still coming to Oahu??

#373912 - 31/10/06 10:27 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
krisjon Offline

Quote:

Looking forward to seeing you again. Last time we spoke you said that you were hooked into a wine store on the island. What's the name of that place?

Take Care,

Doug
Drop me a note when you're coming to town and we'll definitely get together.

And yeah, that wine shop I mentioned is called Fujioka's. It's on the lower back side of the Market City shopping center (where Foodland is) off Kapiolani and King St. - not far from Waikiki. It's a little tucked away, but you'll find it. Lyle Fujioka is the owner. Hell of a nice guy and he really knows his stuff. I find wines in his shop sometimes that are hard or impossible to find anywhere on the mainland, much less the islands.

#373913 - 31/10/06 11:01 PM Re: November Meet and greet??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[QBYeap looks like your concert was cancelled.. Should have gotten tickets to U2.. laugh You still coming to Oahu??[/QB]
Well, I am still seeing them in Vegas over Veteran's Day weekend so I am not too disappointed (the Stones, not U2 - Bono? Wasn't he married to Cher?)... laugh I should know in a couple days if I am still headed over to Oahu for Turkey Day (they're scheduled to do some roof repairs on the house that week, so I gotta go somewhere)...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Xterrian 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal