shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#374167 - 02/09/06 09:27 PM next get together??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anyone down for a dinner or lunch or maybe a bbq out by Mokes.. A 4x2 friendly event.. or even a mod day..

#374168 - 03/09/06 02:31 AM Re: next get together??
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
I'm definitely down for something. Just need a little notice beforehand. Most of the time your 'get together' posts are for the same or very next day. laugh

My girlfriend is really wanting to go camp at Kaena Point on a weekend sometime soon. It would be fun to grab some people and circle the wagons up there.

#374169 - 03/09/06 02:41 AM Re: next get together??
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am spontaneous like that.. laugh When is a good date for you.. I'll try and get intouch with a few other people and see if they want to go.. Just let me know when a good date is.. We could also look into going to Peacock flats.. Its a spot up in the mountains just need to get a permit to get up there.. I have heard that it can be an intense trail so It would prob. be better if we go before rain season..

edit to add.. might be putting on a snorkel soon.. eek

#374170 - 03/09/06 12:22 PM Re: next get together??
krisjon Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by xterra in HI:

edit to add.. might be putting on a snorkel soon.. eek
I'll get back to you on the camping/together.

A snorkel, huh? You might as well weld your doors and start getting in/out your truck Dukes of Hazzard/NASCAR style. That way you can really charge through those 5 ft deep mudholes you seem to like without drowning your truck. laugh

#374171 - 03/09/06 12:43 PM Re: next get together??
Anonymous
Unregistered

5ft.. 5ft is for noobies.. I rush the 8 footers.. [Too much XOC] well rain season is on the way.. laugh .. If you see a few tubes of silicone in the back of my X you will know what they are for..

#374172 - 03/09/06 10:31 PM Re: next get together??
krisjon Offline

You should just Herculiner the cab of your truck for easy rinsing/cleaning. laugh

Remind me to bring my big tow strap when we go out.....

#374173 - 04/09/06 03:30 AM Re: next get together??
Anonymous
Unregistered

haha.. nay I always carry mine.. Just make sure you have someone in the truck who can swim.. [Laughing]

#374174 - 10/09/06 11:00 PM Re: next get together??
Anonymous
Unregistered

What do you think of Oct 13th.. that would be friday the 13th..

#374175 - 14/09/06 01:54 AM Re: next get together??
krisjon Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by xterra in HI:
What do you think of Oct 13th.. that would be friday the 13th..
I'll have to see. I'm going to be doing quite a bit of tv production the next couple of months and it sometimes, if not always, spills over into weekends. We're trying to figure out shoot schedules right now, but Oct. is going to be a very busy month for me.

#374176 - 20/09/06 09:17 PM Re: next get together??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey guys, just got to the island myself about a month ago and picked up the Xterra last week from the VPC. My schedule can be random, but I'd be down for an outing, or even just a day trip...

#374177 - 20/09/06 10:16 PM Re: next get together??
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey I think I saw you yesterday in Kapolei, at the intersection of Fort Barrett and Farrington HWY.. I will PM my phone number and if I have have a random get up and go day I'll drop you a message on here or if you give me your number I'll give you a call..

#374178 - 21/09/06 09:31 PM Re: next get together??
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good chance it was me, I work at the Coast Guard Air Station there, plus I live over in Kailua, so I'm all over the island. Got your PM and you can call me anytime, 480-678-2457

#374179 - 22/09/06 02:19 AM Re: next get together??
Anonymous
Unregistered

wow.. what a drive.. but I guess you don't really hit much traffic..

I might go out this weekend if anyone is interested.. If I do it will be Saturday afternoon.. If anyone is interested let me know and I will give you a call..

BHTodd, have you ever driven out in the sand out by the camp sites.. if you do be very careful. I usually have to air down to about 12 PSI to drive out there. Its fun and if you go late at night you can almost always see shooting stars. I live out on that side and I am constantly going out around the area to hang out.. If you look in the picture sections I posted a topic where I had to spend a good portion of the night out there cause I got stuck. if you do go sometime give me a call and if I can, I will show you where its at..

Moderator:  Xterrian 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal