2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#374180 - 06/03/05 01:32 PM Rock Sliders
Lopaka Offline

Loc: Chinatown, Honolulu, Hawaii, ...
I'm selling my rock sliders. Take a look in "Buy & Sell"

Aloha,

Lopaka

#374181 - 07/03/05 11:06 PM Re: Rock Sliders
Xterrian Offline

Loc: Fort Lewis, WA
Wow, those went quick!

#374182 - 09/03/05 10:00 AM Re: Rock Sliders
Lopaka Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Xterrian:
Wow, those went quick!
No, they are still available!

Xterrian, where you stay now Bruddah?

#374183 - 18/03/05 11:59 PM Re: Rock Sliders
Xterrian Offline

I'm in Olympia Washington now. Will retire here in just under 4 years from now. Been too busy to do a PNWX run yet, but am looking forward to it. How much you want for da kine? Think shipping would make them too expensive?

#374184 - 19/03/05 12:57 PM Re: Rock Sliders
Lopaka Offline

I'll look into the cost of shipping and let you know, Xterrian.

I had a house in Carnation, a small town east of Seattle for about 10 years, but eventually got tired of the rain. Washington is a beautiful state though, and I miss it sometimes.

#374185 - 20/03/05 10:25 PM Re: Rock Sliders
Xterrian Offline

I should have known. You're the only guy I know that's been more places than me. I still like the rain. After four years in Southern Ca, it's refreshing. Let me know on the sliders.

#374186 - 21/03/05 09:29 PM Re: Rock Sliders
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
Hey Randall...don't mean to hijack your thread.

Lopaka - how are you doing now? I hope all is well. Up for any type of a run sometime soon? I'd love to get the club going over here once again now that I'm settled in. Let me know.

- Christian

#374187 - 27/03/05 11:21 AM Re: Rock Sliders
Lopaka Offline

If I'm still alive when the new interisland ferry system launches, I might be interested in taking part in an organized Xterra Safari to the Big Island for some off road, camping, fishing, exploring adventure. I never have been one for 4-wheeling just for the sake of 4-wheeling, especially on Oahu where good, legal offroading is extremely limited and becoming more so.

Feel free to go ahead and jump start XTCHI on your own, Christian. My health is on an irreversible downslide and I just don't have spare energy or enthusiasm for the effort. Right now, Xterra Club Hawaii is a club in name only. Some of the original staunch supporters have traded their Xterras in and are driving other vehicles (like Volkswagen). As for the rest, I haven't heard from any of them in over a year.

My wife wants to keep my Xterra, so I have taken off the 4-Crawler Rock SliderZ and put the stock step rails back on.

Xterrian, I'm afraid the cost of shipping the sliders is just too prohibitive (more than $200.00). You'd be better of buying a set on the mainland. If you have a connection over here who could get them on a military transport for you, I'll let you have them for free.

Aloha, Folks.

#374188 - 27/03/05 11:41 PM Re: Rock Sliders
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
Quote:
Originally posted by Lopaka:
If I'm still alive when the new interisland ferry system launches, I might be interested in taking part in an organized Xterra Safari to the Big Island for some off road, camping, fishing, exploring adventure. I never have been one for 4-wheeling just for the sake of 4-wheeling, especially on Oahu where good, legal offroading is extremely limited and becoming more so.
Well, I'd love to help make that happen if they can get the ferry going in any of our lifetimes. It would definitely be a trip to remember.

Quote:
Feel free to go ahead and jump start XTCHI on your own, Christian. My health is on an irreversible downslide and I just don't have spare energy or enthusiasm for the effort. Right now, Xterra Club Hawaii is a club in name only. Some of the original staunch supporters have traded their Xterras in and are driving other vehicles (like Volkswagen). As for the rest, I haven't heard from any of them in over a year.
What you created will go on if I have anything to do with it. Anyone's old contact info you could pass on would help, but I'll be starting fresh as well. Randall was great enough to pass on the old club logo/graphics, so that's a start and I have talked to a few people already who might be interested. As you said, there's not a lot of wheeling around here, but I'm more about having a club that also does bbqs, a little fishing, hiking, camping, socializing and maybe a few beers thrown in around a campfire once in awhile.

Quote:
Xterrian, I'm afraid the cost of shipping the sliders is just too prohibitive (more than $200.00). You'd be better of buying a set on the mainland. If you have a connection over here who could get them on a military transport for you, I'll let you have them for free.
Aloha, Folks.
Randall - if you'd like help with this, let me know. I'd be happy to get them over to Schofield or wherever you'd need to send it from.

And Lopaka, give me a shout if you and your wife ever need help with anything around these parts. We're all Xterra ohana. Take care of yourself.

#374189 - 30/03/05 01:44 PM Re: Rock Sliders
buffalo Offline

Loc: los angeles, california
Ohana means family... see some of us mainlanders understand Hawaiian or we've seen Lilo and stitch waaayyy too many times laugh . Hope all is well Christian! [Wave]

#374190 - 30/03/05 02:31 PM Re: Rock Sliders
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you have not found a home for the the sliders yet...And no one can get them...I live on Kauai and would be interested in them.

#374191 - 31/03/05 11:50 PM Re: Rock Sliders
Xterrian Offline

If you're giving them away, how about me paying the shipping? How much more than $200? I'd love to have sliders I can point at and say they came from Lopaka. Sorry to hear you are having health problems. You're a great guy that's done a lot of fantastic things and deserve to have a long, carefree life. How long will those ferry rides take? That sounds like an adventure in itself.
Krisjon, Chaney's wife was the one that did those logos and stuff. You probably got them from him.

Moderator:  Xterrian 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal