shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#374301 - 02/04/07 11:41 AM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

There is.. We are just in the process of getting it back up and running. I think it might be time for a hooters gathering?? Java when do you get here??

#374302 - 02/04/07 03:57 PM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by far west X:
There is.. We are just in the process of getting it back up and running. I think it might be time for a hooters gathering?? Java when do you get here??
Somebody say Hooters!?!? I'm healed!!! Actually, my voice is just starting to come back and I can probably start taking in solid food in about a week.
Don't you dare go until then... mad

#374303 - 03/04/07 04:47 AM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I get in on the 21st, not too much longer! My Wife and I are pretty excited.

#374304 - 03/04/07 10:54 AM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

So how does the 27th 6:00PM Aloha Tower Hooters or Big City Diner.. Im kinda craving some Kim chi Fried rice [drink]

#374305 - 16/04/07 12:06 AM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Java what you have to look forward to..

#374306 - 16/04/07 10:33 PM Re: Moving To Oahu...
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
Quote:
So how does the 27th 6:00PM Aloha Tower Hooters or Big City Diner.. Im kinda craving some Kim chi Fried rice [drink]
No good for me. I've got a friend coming into town that night for the weekend.

#374307 - 20/04/07 06:03 PM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Java what you have to look forward to..

That looks great, we can't wait. Sitting in a hotel in Newark waiting to fly out tomorrow morning. Not looking forward to the l-o-n-g flight, but I'm sure it won't be as bad as I imagine.

Not that I have anything against Hooters, but is there anywhere with some local flare that is affordable and a good place to meet and greet?
laugh

#374308 - 21/04/07 03:26 PM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Krisjon, What was the place we all first met?? The one out in Hawaii Kai. That sounds like a good place to meet up. [drink]

#374309 - 22/04/07 04:57 AM Re: Moving To Oahu...
krisjon Offline

Quote:
Krisjon, What was the place we all first met?? The one out in Hawaii Kai. That sounds like a good place to meet up. [drink]
Kona Brewing Co.

If you guys find another time besides next weekend to meet up, I'll join ya.

#374310 - 22/04/07 01:56 PM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by krisjon:
Kona Brewing Co.

If you guys find another time besides next weekend to meet up, I'll join ya.[/QB][/QUOTE]

Now that sounds like it could be interesting. OK if I bring the Wife?

#374311 - 22/04/07 05:15 PM Re: Moving To Oahu...
krisjon Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by JavaMoose:
Absolutely. Kona Brewing is over in Hawaii Kai. One of the better breweries here and the food's pretty good, too. Plus we can sit outside on the water at Koko Marina. It's a good spot. We just need to figure out a good time to do it so we can all meet up.

#374312 - 22/04/07 06:00 PM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Absolutely. Kona Brewing is over in Hawaii Kai. One of the better breweries here and the food's pretty good, too. Plus we can sit outside on the water at Koko Marina. It's a good spot. We just need to figure out a good time to do it so we can all meet up.
Well, the Wife is off until the 27th and I have a rental car until the 29th, fwiw.

#374313 - 22/04/07 11:39 PM Re: Moving To Oahu...
krisjon Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
Well, the Wife is off until the 27th and I have a rental car until the 29th, fwiw.[/b]
I've got a busy week at work and have a friend visiting from the mainland this weekend, but we'll catch up soon I'm sure. Welcome to the island!

#374314 - 23/04/07 11:20 AM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey welcome to the Islands.. Kona Brewing company sounds like it would work. How does May 5th sound to everyone?? Java I know you said you won't have the rental, if anything I can pick you up on my way over.

#374315 - 27/04/07 09:14 PM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey welcome to the Islands.. Kona Brewing company sounds like it would work. How does May 5th sound to everyone?? Java I know you said you won't have the rental, if anything I can pick you up on my way over.
Welcome to the island!

I'm flying out for 5 weeks for some training on the 5th, so even the 4th would be better for me. I've been MIA lately though while you guys have discussed this, so if the 5th is better for all of you, by all means, go for it. I'll catch up when I get back.

Oh, and I saw a lifted white xterra here in Kailua today with the molding painted white and dual exhaust, anyone seen this before?

#374316 - 04/05/07 12:14 PM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I still have the rental car, but I think the Wife wants to do some site seeing this weekend, which is cool. Seems like this weekend was tough for some of us anyways?

With luck I should have my X by the 20th (or sooner, I keep hoping). Maybe we could get something together in advance that would work for everyone's schedules? Not sure what trails/etc are around here, but my truck is bone stock...

#374317 - 04/05/07 01:52 PM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
but my truck is bone stock...
We can fix that.

#374318 - 04/05/07 09:56 PM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BgHeadTodd:
Quote:
[b]but my truck is bone stock...
We can fix that.[/b]
Really? There are money trees on Oahu?!
laugh

Seriously though, first thing when finances even out is some new tires and some real sliders...

#374319 - 05/05/07 12:42 AM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just FYI we can get free shipping on stuff from Calmini. laugh

#374320 - 07/05/07 05:20 PM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, my truck is somewhere on the Pacific Ocean now! Looks like it left LA around the 5th or 6th, which means I could have it as early as the 16th or 17th, with luck. Needless to say, I can't wait... laugh

#374321 - 09/05/07 01:50 PM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Welcome to the island!

Sorry for the long absence (in case anyone noticed)...been out and about w/ the navy and such. Looks like I've been missing some good trail runs mad [Crybaby]

Finally started modding the rig. First small mod is the Airaid CAI. Next is the exhaust, then lift, then tires. Nice to hear we get free shipping from Calmini...

#374322 - 10/05/07 12:27 AM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

gotta go here to get it. He is a distributor and has been supplying guys like DH and other folks that are doing Nissan work on island. He is also willing to install stuff but doesn't have a shop so you will have to work that out with him. IMHO I am willing to help install stuff to, but Im free. [drink]

#374323 - 10/05/07 04:31 PM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'd love to browse the site, but the girls on the left make it a little difficult. I know why sites do that, considering the consumer base, but...I don't need 44DD's staring me in the face while I'm shopping for a lift.

I think I'll start a Christian version of ineedlift.com. I'll call it liftsformychristianrig.com hehehe [LOL]

I know what you mean. I like mod my rig, too. I can't do lift or mount tires, but everting else I like do!

#374324 - 10/05/07 07:15 PM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

its the same price as whats on the Calmini website. Just gotta call him instead of Calmini.

#374325 - 11/05/07 09:26 PM Re: Moving To Oahu...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
its the same price as whats on the Calmini website. Just gotta call him instead of Calmini.
Very cool, the 3" lift kit seems like a decent price. Wish it came with new leaf packs instead of AALs though.

In other news, my ship is in! Might have my truck Monday or Tuesday!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Xterrian 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal