shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#374560 - 21/02/04 12:28 PM Nissan Corporation in Hawaii - finished!
Lopaka Offline

Loc: Chinatown, Honolulu, Hawaii, ...
I was astonished and saddened to learn that Nissan Corporation in Hawaii will be going out of business as of the end of March 2004. The Hawaii distributorship will be taken over by Nissan North America. There will not be a Nissan North America office here in the islands and local folks will have to deal with the west coast offices of Nissan North America for customer related issues.

This bodes ill for Hawaii residents as Nissan North America has a poor record for resolving customer issues on the side of the customer.

Personally, I have had several major vehicle service and warranty related issues with local Nissan dealers resolved to my satisfaction because of the personal intervention of Nissan Corporation in Hawaii representatives, (Thank you Ken, I will miss you).

I am not looking forward to the change.

#374561 - 21/02/04 03:51 PM Re: Nissan Corporation in Hawaii - finished!
Xterrian Offline

Loc: Fort Lewis, WA
Just goes to show that if you win the customer's loyalty through excellent customer service the people you work for will eventually get rid of you.

Moderator:  Xterrian 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal