2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#374629 - 16/04/06 12:53 AM getting the word out..
Anonymous
Unregistered

since we are still a little low in numbers and I haven't been able to find out who exactly has the copyrights for our club logo, I'm going to open up the idea of designing something to send to the car dealers and what not so we might be able to get some publicity there.. Not going to be made into a sticker, but something that shows we are still here and kicking... If anyone has any old pics of the actual club that would be great.. Hopefully we can get a picture of a large group of us eventually and us that but for now lets see what we can create. Here is something that I did up real quick..

Also note that I created a gmail account for the club for anyone new that wants to join they can send emails there.. the address is XTCHawaii@gmail.com ... When we figure out who the club president is and get better structured I'll hand everything off to them. thanks guys..

#374630 - 16/04/06 01:21 AM Re: getting the word out..
Anonymous
Unregistered

That looks like a great start until we can get a shot of a few of us together. (Who knows when that'll be! :p ) I'll keep my eyes open for people. I know I've seen at least one person running around the shipyard with a lifted X. I'll see if I can track them down and see if they're interested.

#374631 - 16/04/06 03:30 PM Re: getting the word out..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, that looks good... You might want to spell out what XTC-HI means in a smaller font somehwere...

And the first question that'll come up is: how do I join? Actually, I've been wondering about that myself... Are there dues or is it just an informal thing? (I think "XTC-HI" would look pretty good under my XOC handle) wink

#374632 - 16/04/06 05:01 PM Re: getting the word out..
Anonymous
Unregistered

here is another... as of now I think we are informal.. maybe krisjon could shine some light on that subject.. here is some changes made..

#374633 - 16/04/06 05:12 PM Re: getting the word out..
Anonymous
Unregistered

FYI guys... I started an XTC-HI group on MySpace. If any of you guys have accounts, here's the URL:

MySpace Group

#374634 - 16/04/06 05:53 PM Re: getting the word out..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xterra in HI:
as of now I think we are informal..
OK, count the Maui guy in...

Moderator:  Xterrian 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal