2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#375864 - 12/10/02 05:53 PM MOAB Fins Pixs…
Xtoolbox Offline

Loc: Torrance, CA
Fins & Things was a very cool trail with a bit of stormy, wet off/on weather and a awesome lighting show as darkness fell for XID, Axle59, Imacsae W/ Twitch, & the Toolbox on Friday 9/6 on the "b" side after a backroad adventure part of the way to Moab.

Look for more from Gox3 soon, work in progress photo album:
http://www.fototime.com/inv/849D7D6B016E245

Man the grub/brew never tasted better as we all glazed at the torrential downpour at the Moab Brewery.

#375865 - 15/10/02 02:18 PM Re: MOAB Fins Pixs…
Claus Offline

Just rolled in from Moab yesterday morning, 22 hour straight drive to Vancouver BC, but man was it ever worth it!. We too did Fins and Things which was not the greatest challenge but a fun trail none the less.

I really liked Elephant hill although after coming back up the switchback to get out I swore I would never do it again (fobia of heights) but getting down to campsite 4 and cracking a cold Mcstiff's was the bomb.

Anyone who has not visited this wonder of the world should not hesitate....stopping at the border (US/Canada) the customs agent asked me how far I had driven in the short 5 days...I replied 4672km and it was well worth it !.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal