2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#376079 - 08/08/03 07:05 AM Midwest Caravan New Thread!
maximusdelirious Offline

Loc: Lake Mills, WI
OK time to start this up again. From Madison I have approx. 1300 miles or 18 hours give or take [Too much XOC] I would like to leave Madison Thursday and take my time getting there maybe tornado watch! I am taking WI RT-151 to IowaCity, IA. then I-80 west. I also need to make a stop in Colorado Springs, CO. Who else is going? I know Pinoy is. Rfritz. [Wave]

#376080 - 08/08/03 07:45 AM Re: Midwest Caravan New Thread!
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Well I am going south to St.Louis and hitting I-70. to Kansas City area the first night. Then off with the rest of the group Saturday.

#376081 - 08/08/03 02:13 PM Re: Midwest Caravan New Thread!
pinoy Offline

Loc: TinleyPark, IL.
Chris,

I start vacation from (Wenesday) August 27th. to (Friday) Sept. 5th.

How far of a commute is it from Tinleypark to Madison. If it's only like 2 hrs. I would rather just meet you up in Madison and start the convoy from there, (less chances of getting lost for me). laugh

If you want we could go in half on room and board at the hotel. All I need is a place on the floor to crash and a place to shower. Just let me know what your plans are. BTW I'm planning on heading back to the midwest Wednesday morning/afternoon (Sept. 3rd.)

#376082 - 08/08/03 02:31 PM Re: Midwest Caravan New Thread!
rx7xterra Offline

Loc: Omaha, NE
I'm planning on leaving Omaha around 5:00 on Friday but I'll probably head to KC and leave with the rest of HXOC Saturday morning.

If you are looking for a place to stay on Thursday night I've got couches and floor space - all are welcome!

#376083 - 12/08/03 08:34 PM Re: Midwest Caravan New Thread!
maximusdelirious Offline

OK here is the skinny.

last minute change. For personal reasons I will not be attending GOX. [Crybaby] I wish I could be there, but I will be under the knife while you all are drinking beer and enjoying Colorado. I will be there in spirit.

#376084 - 19/08/03 05:32 PM Re: Midwest Caravan New Thread!
Green Machine Offline

Loc: Colorado Springs, CO
Pinoy...
I am tentative on my departure date and time.
I was originally thinking of leaving next Thurs. pm, but I have been mulling this over for some time because the fall school semester starts next week, and not only will I be missing a week of class Labor Day week I will be missing next friday also which is 2 Fridays in a row for 1 class. I am waiting to hear back from the instructor re: this situation.
I would be leaving from Berwyn, not far from you.
I have not been on this board for a while because they blocked me at work and my home pc is down.
Any other Chicago area XOCers going?
You can contact me at: mmeade@winnetka.org

#376085 - 19/08/03 07:57 PM Re: Midwest Caravan New Thread!
pinoy Offline

Loc: TinleyPark, IL.
Well since Chris is out looks like it's just me going from around chi-town for now. Greenmachine I was planning on leaving thursday morning, taking I-80 out and getting out there by saturday morning/afternoon. Maximus was kind enough to switch his room he had reserved into my name, so looks like I'm staying at ouray hotel. I'll just have to comfirm everything with the hotel tommorrow.

#376086 - 19/08/03 08:11 PM Re: Midwest Caravan New Thread!
Excelagator Offline

Loc: Wisconsin...The show me how to...
Quote:
Originally posted by maximusdelirious:
OK here is the skinny.

last minute change. For personal reasons I will not be attending GOX. [Crybaby] I wish I could be there, but I will be under the knife while you all are drinking beer and enjoying Colorado. I will be there in spirit.
Chris,
There is no excuse for you not going! You hop in that Solar X of yours, and get your ass out there and drink some beer with those guys! laugh J/K
I hope everything goes well. Dan

#376087 - 19/08/03 08:24 PM Re: Midwest Caravan New Thread!
maximusdelirious Offline

stupid physical defects! pinoy you have mail! this blows. I am planning for next year now unless something else breaks, DOH! I am planning the next hayward trip. say October 11th. I'll move this to the midwest board

#376088 - 25/08/03 07:32 AM Re: Midwest Caravan New Thread!
BMX Offline

Loc: Ames, IA
If any body is interested, I will be leaving on Friday afternoon from Des-Moines IA. I will be taking I-80, will rest in Denver then head out to Ouray on sat or Sunday morning.

#376089 - 25/08/03 09:06 AM Re: Midwest Caravan New Thread!
KCX Offline

Loc: Kansas
Drive down to KC (3hrs) and join HXOC out to Estes Park Satuday night.

#376090 - 25/08/03 09:34 AM Re: Midwest Caravan New Thread!
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by Bichito:
If any body is interested, I will be leaving on Friday afternoon from Des-Moines IA. I will be taking I-80, will rest in Denver then head out to Ouray on sat or Sunday morning.
Hey Bichito, did I see you traveling south on I-35 yesterday (Sunday August 24)? I was headed back home (Suburb of Minneapolis) from visiting my parents in Cedar Falls, and noticed a Kahki X going south.

#376091 - 25/08/03 10:48 AM Re: Midwest Caravan New Thread!
BMX Offline

Guido, that wasn’t me man. I stayed home all day yesterday, but I usually drive on I-35 from Ames to Des-Moines though.

Now let me see if I got this right; everybody is getting together in Kansas City Saturday night? Just let me know what you guys have planned so far, I will be glad to join some of my fellow X’ owners and head out to Colorado together.

Thanks

#376092 - 25/08/03 01:52 PM Re: Midwest Caravan New Thread!
KCX Offline

Actually, we are gathering in KC (my home) Friday night, and leaving Saturday morning to Estes Park that evening, then leaving Sunday morning to Ouray. We are meeting a member from Omaha in Lawrence KS about 830am and taking I-70 to Denver. If you leave early enough Saturday morning and can meet us before 830am, then you can caravan with us to CO.

#376093 - 27/08/03 10:37 AM Re: Midwest Caravan New Thread!
BMX Offline

Hey KCX I just send you an e-mail for directions of the meeting place in KC. I will join the caravan Saturday morning.

Thanks

#376094 - 27/08/03 09:39 PM Re: Midwest Caravan New Thread!
KCX Offline

I left you an email back.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal