shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#376137 - 15/08/02 03:39 PM GOX meeting point for the SWXC and anyone else..
Carlton McMillan Offline

Loc: MN
The SWXC will be joining other SWXC members (and any other travelers going to GOX) in Amarillo.

We have been invited to use Quality Nissan of Amarillo as a rally point on Saturday. They will have refreshments for those who are waiting for the whole group to arrive from their various states. From there we will be heading toward New Mexico.

I have told them that we will be arriving at their dealership somewhere between 4:30 and 5:30 on Saturday August 31st.

The dealership is located about 2 miles south of I-40. Take exit 68A (Georga Rd) and go south. They are located at the intersection of US27 and Georga Rd.

If you think you can make this meeting to caravan on to New Mexico please let me know by responding to this post. (I need to let them know about how many vehicles to expect)

#376138 - 15/08/02 03:53 PM Re: GOX meeting point for the SWXC and anyone else..
Anonymous
Unregistered

You ROCK Carlton!

I'll see you at the dealership on the 31st.

#376139 - 15/08/02 04:45 PM Re: GOX meeting point for the SWXC and anyone else..
UTJMAC Offline

Loc: Nashville, TN
I'll be caravaning with the SWXC from Dallas. See you there.
John

#376140 - 15/08/02 06:32 PM Re: GOX meeting point for the SWXC and anyone else..
hattrik21 Offline

Loc: Lewisville, Texas
I'm so there!!!

Is it time to leave yet??? confused
www.TheNewX.org
It is in Men that we must place our hope.

#376141 - 16/08/02 11:20 AM Re: GOX meeting point for the SWXC and anyone else..
xterraintx Offline

Loc: Eddy, TX..
I'm there !!! Jason do you think we want to go straight to Amarillo or meet up with the Dallas crew???

Great work Carlton !!!

#376142 - 16/08/02 12:17 PM Re: GOX meeting point for the SWXC and anyone else..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xterraintx:
I'm there !!! Jason do you think we want to go straight to Amarillo or meet up with the Dallas crew???

Great work Carlton !!!
If we can figure out a more direct route to Amarillo from Waco, that may be better than backtracking from Dallas, especially if those folks are meeting near I-35 East. I'll take a look at a map today and drop you a line.

#376143 - 16/08/02 02:50 PM Re: GOX meeting point for the SWXC and anyone else..
hattrik21 Offline

Well its the shorest way on my MS streets and maps application. Waco up through Dallas and then cut back over to 40. If you find a better way thats cool but let us know so we can plan to look for you guys or not. I'm sure there is a way from Waco to Amarillo but I have no idea now many little hwys you will have to cut in and out of. If you need help gimmie a shout and I'll see what I can do for you guys.
www.TheNewX.org

#376144 - 16/08/02 03:40 PM Re: GOX meeting point for the SWXC and anyone else..
wkc160 Offline

Loc: Dallas, TX
I'm heading up with SWXC, BTW I'll be picking up your digi-camcorder so I can give it to you in Amarillo.

BTW does everyone have motel/hotel reservations in Alb already? Where at? I'd like to stay where all the other Xterras will be.

Ken.

#376145 - 16/08/02 03:44 PM Re: GOX meeting point for the SWXC and anyone else..
hattrik21 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by wkc160:
I'm heading up with SWXC, BTW I'll be picking up your digi-camcorder so I can give it to you in Amarillo.

BTW does everyone have motel/hotel reservations in Alb already? Where at? I'd like to stay where all the other Xterras will be.

Ken.
I was just gonna play it by ear on the hotel but it may be a good idea to make reservations, I dunno. How many rooms would we need?
www.TheNewX.org

#376146 - 16/08/02 03:44 PM Re: GOX meeting point for the SWXC and anyone else..
Carlton McMillan Offline

Loc: MN
We have not yet decided as to where we will be staying in the Querque town.

I am going to find out exactly where the dealership is so that we can crash somewhere nearby.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal