shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#377265 - 28/08/03 04:22 PM Not going to make it to GOX4
LAXterra Offline

Loc: West Los Angeles, CA
I made it to GOX2 & GOX3. laugh

Wife and daughter made it to GOX2. smile

Wife(Tina) could not get off for GOX3. frown
Other people took long Labor Day Weekends(added Tuesday and/or Wednesday). [Uh Oh !]
She is too much a asset(only a few know her job... which has saved her from lay-off). So our Daughter(Jacqueline) went with me to GOX3.

Wife could not get off for GOX4(see GOX3 reason above). frown

Daughter starts school on the Wednesday after Labor Day. [Crybaby] Was going to try an get to GOX4 early Sunday. Wheel on the "Night Run". An then leave directly from the trail Monday afternoon. This would have got me back to Los Angeles by late Tuesday evening so JGA could be in school early Wednesday morning. Lots of miles for one night and one day run. Could have got next week (Monday & Tuesday) off but... I now have to work Sunday morning. eek

Walked up "The Wall" on my first try at GOX3... without LSD, Lockers and Gears. I wanted to see how the new stuff would work
(Won a ARB 40% discount at GOX2). [Wave]

This year I have them but... oh well I hope GOX5 is on another week next year. A week in which we can get off work and the kid is not in school.

Oh well... Wife goes back to work on Tuesday. I go back to work on Sunday. Kid starts school on Wednesday... Sea World here we come! Breakfast with Shamu tomorrow morning.

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

#377266 - 28/08/03 05:45 PM Re: Not going to make it to GOX4
Carlton McMillan Offline

Loc: MN
well that sucks frown

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal