2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3830 - 01/12/04 11:59 AM Re: "I want my SUV" for $800, Alex.
Anonymous
Unregistered

According to H&R Block, Ken Jennings owes 55.5% of his total winnings to federal and Utah taxes.

I'll take "Butt Rape" for 1.4 million, Alex.

#3831 - 01/12/04 12:09 PM Re: "I want my SUV" for $800, Alex.
John Doe Offline

Loc: Chattanooga
Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
According to H&R Block, Ken Jennings owes 55.5% of his total winnings to federal and Utah taxes.

And don't forget California state income taxes. According to Alex Trebek, Ken will pay more in California state income taxes than any other non tournament contestant has ever won.

#3832 - 01/12/04 04:52 PM Re: "I want my SUV" for $800, Alex.
Weasel Offline

Loc: San Antonio
Quote:
Originally posted by John Doe:
Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
[b]According to H&R Block, Ken Jennings owes 55.5% of his total winnings to federal and Utah taxes.

And don't forget California state income taxes. According to Alex Trebek, Ken will pay more in California state income taxes than any other non tournament contestant has ever won.[/b]
and dont forget the Mormons, they get a cut too!

After all the bible does say "small churches make baby Jesus cry".

Me: Um, That's Dan Marino...

#3833 - 01/12/04 07:23 PM Re: "I want my SUV" for $800, Alex.
LAXterra Offline

Loc: West Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
They may not have filmed the show in December, but he knew when each show would be aired.
He lost on September 7th. They timed the AIRING of the show to come in at the end of November ratings. He had no idea when it would air. [Geek]

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

#3834 - 01/12/04 07:41 PM Re: "I want my SUV" for $800, Alex.
Matt Peckham Offline

Loc: Charlotte, NC
ok, so how did the next show, where the woman who beat him lost on her first attempt, was one of the categories "Dec 1st"? I think it was just convenient that he lost during sweeps.

#3835 - 01/12/04 08:07 PM Re: "I want my SUV" for $800, Alex.
Matt Peckham Offline

Loc: Charlotte, NC
Yeah, XM is cheaper, but Sirius offers it all for one price. to get EVERYTHING on XM, you add 9.99 and then these special bonus features...

The wait is over! Opie & Anthony are exclusively on XM's newest premium channel, High Voltage - XM 202!

* Opie & Anthony, the most dangerous duo in radio are back on the air, only on XM. Listen live each weekday morning with convenient encores throughout the day.

* Additional premium service charge of $1.99/month per radio applies. Basic service is required to activate High Voltage.

* Order Online or call Listener Care at 1-800-XM-RADIO (1-800-967-2346).

This isn't your Grandma's radio! Based on Playboy TV's hit show Night Calls, join your hosts, Juli and Tiffany, for a romp on the wild side.

* Additional premium service charge of $2.99/month per radio applies. Basic service is required to activate Playboy Radio.

* Activate Online or call Listener Care at 1-800-XM-RADIO (1-800-967-2346) to order.

Listen to XM RADIO ONLINE to receive XM's commercial-free music channels and more streamed to you over the Internet anytime, anywhere you have a computer with Microsoft Windows Media Player.

* Additional premium service charge of $3.99/month applies. Basic service is required to activate XM Radio Online.

* Activate Online or call Listener Care at 1-800-XM-RADIO (1-800-967-2346) to order.

A grand total of $17.96 That's ridiculous. With Sirius, the premium channels are built in.

Maxim Radio
Shade 45 (Eminem's uncensored fucking station, bitch)

AND you get free streaming if you are a subscriber.

Sirius is the way to go.

I can even get you a deal on the reciever and car kit. PM me.

Matt

#3836 - 01/12/04 10:34 PM Re: "I want my SUV" for $800, Alex.
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Huh?]

WTF mate? [Freak]

[LOL]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal