2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#382619 - 09/05/07 03:42 PM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Quote:
Originally posted by Xmeister:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
Woooohooooo!!! Jazz wins Game 1....Suuuweeeeettt!! leads series 1-0 laugh
Does it really matter anyway? Neither team has a chance in hell at beating Phoenix or San Antonio.

Detroit really looked impressive last night. They're still one of the funnest NBA teams to watch, imo.[/b]
It doesn't matter to you since your Rockets are gone....gone fishing!! [Crybaby] [/b]
Hey douche - I'm not a Rockets fan. The only reason I wanted them to beat the jazz is that I absolutely loathe them.
Hey retard!!...screw you!! [Finger] [Finger] [Finger]

#382620 - 09/05/07 04:11 PM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
quote:
Woooohooooo!!! Jazz wins Game 1....Suuuweeeeettt!! leads series 1-0 laugh
Does it really matter anyway? Neither team has a chance in hell at beating Phoenix or San Antonio.

Detroit really looked impressive last night. They're still one of the funnest NBA teams to watch, imo.[/b]
It doesn't matter to you since your Rockets are gone....gone fishing!! [Crybaby] [/b]
Hey douche - I'm not a Rockets fan. The only reason I wanted them to beat the jazz is that I absolutely loathe them.
Hey retard!!...screw you!! [Finger] [Finger] [Finger]

[Rainbow]

#382621 - 09/05/07 09:06 PM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sweet Mercy!!!another win for the Utah Jazz!! lead series 2-0 laugh

#382622 - 09/05/07 09:32 PM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
Quote:
Sweet Mercy!!!another win for the Utah Jazz!! lead series 2-0 laugh
Damn....I'll tell you what...The Warriors would have been up 2-0, if Jackson would have made that 3 pointer at the buzzer in Game 1, and if they would have made their Free Throws at the end of regulation in Game 2...Oh well...

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#382623 - 09/05/07 09:39 PM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
koalakilla Offline

Loc: Woodlands, TX
Im always amazed when they show the crowd at a Utah home game. It has to be the whitest fan base out of any of the teams
SWXC Member #74

#382624 - 10/05/07 05:49 AM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by koalakilla:
Im always amazed when they show the crowd at a Utah home game. It has to be the whitest fan base out of any of the teams
Not to mention most of them are wearing super secret special underwear. laugh

Utah just crushed the warriors on the boards last night, and that's why they won. Without that lopsided advantage GS would have won pretty easily. But like I said before, it'll all be over soon for either team, so who really cares.

What I'm cheering for is a Detroit-Phoenix final. That would probably be a pretty good series.

Edited to add - btw, congrats to the Utah bandwagoner on his team's two close home wins over the #8 seed. [Freak]

#382625 - 11/05/07 08:49 PM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fuck too many turnovers....oh well better get the next one!!! mad

#382626 - 12/05/07 09:33 PM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Rickster43 Offline

Game 3...
Spurs 2
Suns 1

Damn Good Game...Ready for Game 4 !!!

#382627 - 14/05/07 04:46 AM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jazz leads series 3-1....Game 5 in SLC. smile

#382628 - 14/05/07 07:38 AM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Anonymous
Unregistered

I watched the first three quarters last night and even though GS was leading a lot, it seemed pretty clear that Utah would win that game - GS just has literally nobody who can play defense inside. They're making Boozer look like an elite big man. [Freak]

The conference finals in both conferences will be snoozers this year - no question Detroit and the Suns/Spurs winner win. Hopefully the finals will be competitive and make up for the conference finals.

#382629 - 14/05/07 09:59 PM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Rickster43 Offline

Game 4...
Spurs 2
Suns 2

Dammit....Oh well...The Suns deserved this Game, they played Outstanding in the last couple of minutes of the 4th...Ready for Game 5 !!!

#382630 - 15/05/07 05:49 AM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Anonymous
Unregistered

I used to kinda like the spurs. [Freak]

Go Suns. [ThumbsUp]

If for no other reason, I don't think Spurs/Pistons would be all that entertaining. We've all seen that already. At least Suns/Pistons would have some interesting matchups, and those are probably the two best teams in the NBA in terms of how they play together.

#382631 - 15/05/07 12:26 PM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Very interesting stuff on these possible suspensions.

According to the auto-suspension rule Diaw and Stoudemire should be booted from the next game because they left the bench after Nash was thrown into the 14th row at the end of the game. But apparently way back in the second quarter Duncan and Bowen clearly left the bench as well.

So what now? The best case scenario would be to let all of them play so the series can be decided properly. But I for one hope that if Stoudemire and Diaw are booted, Duncan and Bowen get booted too. I think that'd hurt San Antonio a lot more than it would hurt Phoenix.

It'll be interesting to see what happens.

#382632 - 15/05/07 04:16 PM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Diaw and Stoudemire are out for one game, wHorry is out for 2 games.

Advantage: Spurs.

#382633 - 15/05/07 04:55 PM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Quote:

Complete bullshit... Stern wants S.A. to win.

#382634 - 15/05/07 06:25 PM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
XterrAZ Offline

Loc: Anthem, Arizona
The way I see it...

...it'll be that much sweeter when the Suns knock the Spurs out and continue on to the Western Conference finals.

[ThumbsUp]

#382635 - 15/05/07 06:34 PM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tough luck for the cinderella story....Warriors actually played some freakin' good ball but the Jazz is not the Mavs - just way too many match up problems for GSW.....Jazz are just one of the best playing team ball right now period!!!...just look at the stats and comments from every sports writers. Boozer is a beast down low and the lack of size is showin' and hurtin' them way to much this series. Dallas didn't have any tough hardnosed players like the Jazz got to just grind ya down and wear ya out the way Jazz is doin' it.....Jazz are almost impossible to beat at home been like that for years......Here's a reality check might be time to mothball those all "We Believe" shirts....Jazz will close this out in Game 5!!!

Oh yeah btw....Watch for Memo Okur in tonight's game - he's got that incentive, he'll be paying back GSW big time. He doesn't forget the clothslining he got from J-Rich in the waining 30 seconds left in the game....he'll be putting up big numbers on Game 5!!!

#382636 - 15/05/07 08:10 PM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

As much I want Amare' and Diaw :rolleyes: (not a big Diaw fan) to play I think the NBA had to enforce that rule. A rule is a rule and you can't pick and choose when you apply it. I think they had to look at it in the big picture, and if it was the other way around and Duncan and Ginobli did similar I would sure as hell want them suspended, ticky tack or not. It's gonna be tough but I am optimistic, Nash, Bell, Marion and especially Curt Thomas have to step up. We will see tomorrow I'm excited.
I think this is some of the best NBA basketball I have seen in I don't know how long. I could watch these teams play a 10 game series.

#382637 - 15/05/07 10:49 PM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Go Rockets!.......ooooppppsssss - Nope "gone fishing".

Go Warriors!......oooopppppssss - Nope "joined the Rockets gone fishing also"!!

bwaahahahahaha!!! "BELIEVE IN THIS!! dream is over....Warriors crumbled in the 4th Qtr!! Jazz win series 4-1....Yeaaahhhhhh!! we're in the Western Conf. Finals! laugh

#382638 - 16/05/07 05:59 AM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Gbizzle:
Quote:
[b]Diaw and Stoudemire are out for one game, wHorry is out for 2 games.

As much I want Amare' and Diaw :rolleyes: (not a big Diaw fan) to play I think the NBA had to enforce that rule. A rule is a rule and you can't pick and choose when you apply it. [/b]
I understand that, but I just wish the players could decide this series. The Spurs now have a huge advantage in this series, and I think that sucks because frankly I thought it would go to Phoenix and I'm ready for a change. The Spurs still play that same boring brand of basketball that drove me away from watching the NBA. The league as a whole is now improving, but the Spurs apparently haven't gotten the memo yet.

I am sure that either one will have their way with utah. Has a team in recent memory ever had an easier path to the western conf finals? Ever? [Freak]

I'm also hoping the pistons can pull their collective head out.

#382639 - 16/05/07 11:04 AM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hypocrisy! How can they suspend Stat and Diaw without doing the same for Duncan and Bowen. The official statement says that there was no altercation that Duncan and Bowen were reacting to, but when Stat and Diaw reacted, Horry was just walking away. No punches thrown or skirmish yet. If you want to follow "the letter of the law" do it both ways. Also, how do you not react when your point guard has been beat up the whole series and Bowen has not been disciplined for two very questionable actions? If I'm D'Antoni tonight, I sent Pat Burke in there to just start throwing punches to see how many Spurs he can get ejected at the start of the game.
How is this rule helping anyway, no one got involved in a fight, punish fighting, not gut reactions. Also, had James Jones cold cocked Elson after he got up having fallen off the rim onto Jones' back, Duncan and Bowen would have to have been ejected according to the rule since there would have been an actual altercation that they were on the court for.
Regardless, now we've set a fire under our boys to come out hard and fast tonight. And look out in game 6 when Stat gets unleashed.

#382640 - 16/05/07 10:47 PM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Rickster43 Offline

Game 5...
Spurs 3
Suns 2

The Suns Played very well, just ran out of gas at the end...Ready for Game 6, It will be an awesome Game, with The Suns getting back Amare and Boris....May the Best Team Win !!!

#382641 - 16/05/07 11:47 PM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Anonymous
Unregistered

Go Spurs Go!

#382642 - 17/05/07 12:01 AM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Anonymous
Unregistered

The only thing i like about the Spurs is when the camera zooms in on Longoria...Go Suns!

#382643 - 17/05/07 09:53 AM Re: 2007 NBA Playoffs
Rickster43 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Arterra:
The only thing i like about the Spurs is when the camera zooms in on Longoria...Go Suns!
The only thing I like about the Suns is when the camera zooms in on Jessica Alba...Go Spurs!

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal