2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#388147 - 28/11/04 10:45 AM HaHa......I found everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered

I thought something was wrong with my computer again and was about to start taking the sucker apart til Steve showed me the way back here. [Wave]
I know some of ya are all out to wheel on Dec 4th but is anyone up for a mod day on or after that wheelin date??
According to delivery tracking, I get my Calmini steering and suspension kits this Tues Nov 30th after close to a month and a half wait for them to turn some T-bars for the kit.
While there is no snow on the ground in our area, I figure maybe a mod day happen but only issue is, I still don't have a location to do the mod as my landloard is strict with property fines doing repair work in and around the apt complex area.
Since it's a bit on the chill side somedays, I got mechanix gloves for those that help out to help keep things warm along with the appreciation. Plus this weather will keep the beer cold.

#388148 - 28/11/04 11:38 AM Re: HaHa......I found everyone
jorge Offline

Loc: Montclair, NJ
YEah, I need to do some stuff too before I can wheel again.

How about next Sat? Sun? We can use my driveway if you want.

Plethora of photos , videos , a Phlog ,
and a site with kittens .
www.njax.net
NJAX.net profile
--------------------
Homer, I see your daughter is one of those wave-kissing, Dukakis-hugging moon maidens.

#388149 - 28/11/04 02:07 PM Re: HaHa......I found everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered

that would be the 4th?
I only work 3 days a week now,...T,W,Th. and it really sucks having things slow at work cutting hrs down.
So those days are good for me......Anybody Else up for a lift and steering mod on my trucky.

#388150 - 29/11/04 06:39 AM Re: HaHa......I found everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered

while i suspect, due to my limited knowledge, that i could be no less helpful than if i lacked opposable thumbs, it would be educating to come and learn a bit, lending a helping (and functioning) hand whenever needed!

as well, if the dates work out, i will have a set of shackles that'll need to be put on...anyone interested in helping the blind see?

#388151 - 29/11/04 06:52 AM Re: HaHa......I found everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jake,
you are more than welcome to come up to Jorge's that day to help out as we can do your shackles too. Jorge has more knowledge of doing the lift on an Xterra since he has done it before. The date is looking pretty clear sky's but a bit on the cold side. But there's nothing better than getting ready to wheel in the snow when it does come around.

#388152 - 29/11/04 07:38 AM Re: HaHa......I found everyone
jorge Offline

Loc: Montclair, NJ
Hey Jake,
Yeah, as RJ said, come and help out. Shackles are a real quick install.

You're more than welcome to join us.

Plethora of photos , videos , a Phlog ,
and a site with kittens .
www.njax.net
NJAX.net profile
--------------------
Homer, I see your daughter is one of those wave-kissing, Dukakis-hugging moon maidens.

#388153 - 29/11/04 08:47 AM Re: HaHa......I found everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered

I will come up and help since i have a tow hitch(from rj) to put on and a sterring stablizer(from Jorge) to put on.
Let me know the day and i will venture north.

#388154 - 29/11/04 09:09 AM Re: HaHa......I found everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered

Steve, we are gonna throw the lift on Sat. Dec 4th and weather looks clear sunny sky but cold....hahaha.
Anyways, I got the lift in today but they didn't send the steering kit so I will have to do without the steering kit for now.
I will bring up the tow bar for ya.

#388155 - 29/11/04 12:21 PM Re: HaHa......I found everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered

hopefully, i can be there, unfortunately, i have to work in the morning, so time is tight. Also, i was unaware that calmini took so long to ship, so i suspect the shackles may not be here til next week confused

But, i will not fret. If i am unable to make it next week, i hope that we can have another mod day, before firma fest, cuz i'll definetely have those shackles, and i have a tow hitch that needs installing...and hopefully by then, more stuff.

Oh, does anyone know if a uhaul hitch for a '00 will fit on a '04. I think it does, but i'm not sure. And was a decision ever made about pine barrens this weekend? it should be nice an muddy!

#388156 - 29/11/04 12:27 PM Re: HaHa......I found everyone
BoneCrusher Offline

Loc: In a Bar near YOU!
Jake if you ordered the parts from calmini and they dont get there on time I can always help out with the shackles.

The T-Bars are NO sweat at all.
So if it comes down to it we can always have a mini mod day just for that....than we can go get drunk.

smile

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

#388157 - 29/11/04 12:50 PM Re: HaHa......I found everyone
Anonymous
Unregistered

ahhhhh, bone crusher, always knows the right thing to say...nothing mixes better than truck mods and booze...a man after my own heart...
thanks for the helping hand, buddy

#388158 - 29/11/04 01:30 PM Re: HaHa......I found everyone
BoneCrusher Offline

Yeah well ya know

:-)

us hipsters gotta stick together
:-P

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

#388159 - 29/11/04 01:36 PM Re: HaHa......I found everyone
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
Bone, I'm just impressed as hell that you plan to drink AFTER the mechanical work.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#388160 - 29/11/04 02:34 PM Re: HaHa......I found everyone
BoneCrusher Offline

yeah well i uhm....I learned that lesson REAL early.

not everyone can pull off the backwards wing on a civic like I can. Wow was my friend pissed when he saw that(it was his car)

:-)

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal