2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#388461 - 10/09/07 01:39 PM Re: NJAX Site
Anonymous
Unregistered

Shocked me when I found out..especially after seeing your truck..thats ok though I'll still show ya around..

#388462 - 10/09/07 01:59 PM Re: NJAX Site
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by XterraXtian:
:p not a man, TJ!

[LOL] I get that a lot. One time I made plans to meet someone from one of my clubs at Rausch the night before a run (to camp)...and it was all through PMs...and then the day we left, I called him and he was SOOOOOO confused to hear my voice!!! It was hysterical!
So sensitive...its an expression...

Thanks Woman!

See, it just sounds wrong.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#388463 - 10/09/07 02:45 PM Re: NJAX Site
Anonymous
Unregistered

You guys are funny! I figured, TJ, as you already called me by name. wink But I DO run into it often!

Ebeauchea: This is funny, considering I saw a pic of your X that you posted and there was a woman sitting in the back hatch area...and I assumed it was YOU and was psyched to see another female! [Laughing]

EDIT: PS. Wait! What do you mean, "especially after seeing your truck"? Women can mod and love their trucks just as much as men. Actually MORE. There's a whole thread of those Xterra Girls with their trucks....and a couple of them underneath them!!! [ThumbsUp]

#388464 - 10/09/07 04:28 PM Re: NJAX Site
Anonymous
Unregistered

My girlfriend won't let me look at that thread.. smile Under the members thread there is a better shot of me right before soccerbrace on the last page though...

#388465 - 10/09/07 05:50 PM Re: NJAX Site
Anonymous
Unregistered

Your and you girlfriend (when is she going to be the fiance??? [ThumbsUp] ) look great together! Good luck! Does she live in town too? I could use someone to run around with or grab coffe or something sometime!

I added a couple pics. Feel silly as it's an old thread....but you guys were pretty recent too, soooooo....

Your nephew's cute too. I have a niece and nephew twin set...OH! I have a picture of them...they're too cute!

#388466 - 10/09/07 06:46 PM Re: NJAX Site
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm going to buy the ring in December but she think she's getting it in Feb..(I'm going to surprise her). As long as you don't mind hanging out w/ a couple of Jews..were always down for anything!

#388467 - 10/09/07 07:03 PM Re: NJAX Site
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hang out with a couple Jews...you're hysTERical!!! [LOL]

In my mind, yours is my "mother" religion. I have many books (my favorite is "The Jewish Book of Why") to study and have actually hosted...for me and some of my Jewish friends (with a LOT of their help), as well as some Xtian friends...a Passover Seder one time and also a Maundy Thursday dinner...a "last supper" and we even had 13 of us! I love your religion. I just love the Big Guy too. I know of Messianic Jews, but haven't really learned much about them. What are your thoughts on them?

Good luck with the popping the question. I like your idea of making her think it was happening at a certain time. And then switching it!!! How cool!!! [ThumbsUp]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal