2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 51 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#388552 - 27/12/02 07:33 PM Back home
LT DAN Offline

I just got back out of the ARMY and moved home to Shamokin. Just wondering when all of you are going to be getting together. The NJ seems a little more active than the MAXC. I'm just looking for a group to go on runs with. I'd like to get involved now that I have time to play with my X like she wants. I wanted to introduce myself and inquire about future runs after the holidays. Thanks, and I hope to meet all of you soon.
LT Dan

#388553 - 27/12/02 07:36 PM Re: Back home
Dayspring Offline

Loc: Greenwood IN
Everybody notice where he's from? Some of our stomping grounds... Now if we can just get a good clarification on what's legal and illegal, we'd be good to go...

As for you Lt., we are hitting Paragon as of late. It's legality isn't questioned and we can tailor our runs to who is running them.

Join up w/ NJAX @

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NJAX

CYA!

#388554 - 28/12/02 07:32 AM Re: Back home
LT DAN Offline

What is there to know about legality in Shamokin. Aparently none of you are from around here. The coal region is unique, as to the ownership of the land, call it, A BIG Playground. I'm not sure how much of the land any of you have explored, but there's always more. I lived here 25 years and still find new trails. I fly helicopters for the national guard and spend alot of time scoping out new runs for my friends. The only problem is all of my girl's friends are jeeps. It kind of sucks that she never played with another X. Any questions are more than welcome. If there are trails you like, but not sure of legality, ask.

#388555 - 28/12/02 09:44 AM Re: Back home
Olegkha Offline

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Quote:
Originally posted by LT DAN:
If there are trails you like, but not sure of legality, ask.
not on the public message board !!!!!

hi
remember me ?
we talked a bit on emails some time back
i wil send you a map of the tails that we knopw, maybe yuo will be able to tell us who it belongs too (monday)

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal