shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#388565 - 31/01/08 10:59 AM Rausch Creek Feb. 16th
Anonymous
Unregistered

The good people at the Northeast Import Off-Road Association are hosting their Winter Run on February 16th, 2008 at Rausch Creek. Check out the NIORA site HERE , check out a thread about the run on that site HERE , then register HERE and let them know you plan to attend! Should be a great event for all levels of wheelers; newbie’s to grizzled veterans. As of today it’s looking like over 20 stock to highly modified trucks could be at this run. There will be give-a-ways, prizes, a raffle and a competition. If you haven’t signed up yet you should and then try and make this.

#388566 - 31/01/08 01:42 PM Re: Rausch Creek Feb. 16th
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll probably be there to hand out the gift cert. for my company but I'm not wheeling my truck. In which case I should probably just mail it..unless someone has an open seat and wants some lunch/gas money?

#388567 - 01/02/08 03:24 PM Re: Rausch Creek Feb. 16th
Anonymous
Unregistered

Why not wheel?

#388568 - 01/02/08 04:26 PM Re: Rausch Creek Feb. 16th
Anonymous
Unregistered

While TJ and Keith will make fun of me....it's not the right time. I've got a wedding and a house to pay for and a ring to pay off. I can't break ANYTHING right now as I can't afford to fix anything either.

#388569 - 01/02/08 07:49 PM Re: Rausch Creek Feb. 16th
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dude, there will be more than a few stock trucks at this run. It will be the best time to try it out without any more of a risk than driving on a NJ road.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal