2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#389517 - 22/08/01 08:45 PM WE GOT IT!
njxterra Offline

Loc: Rutherford NJ
Dealer called my gf today. The X was ready to be picked up! Minus the dog cage and rear cargo mat frown But i'll order that tonight from overlander.com
so we went and picked it up and said goodbye to that nasty old jeep. my gf was inside signing the papers and i'm out there taking the cargo rack off so she can "open" the "sunroof" for the ride home. she was coool smile we got to our exit and she said she's pull off at the other one so i could drive it home.
My first impression on really driving it.......I like!
Steering is tight, seats comfortable, and pick up accetable to me. Granted i drive a v8 5 speed everyday so i'm used to that, but I liked how the tranny kicked into the lower gear when i massed it.
I am a little dissapointed in the sound system, but that can be fixed easily with after market.
All in all my first impression is we made a good choice. The sunroof is a waste but thats ok. We r not talking pathfinder here. I just took the dog for a walk and was out there admiring the X.
Damn good looking truck. I didnt want black cause i know its gonna be a bitch to keep clean, but it looks damn good! and I found a cat back and a really cool brush/winch bar that I got the thumbs up to do.
And i have saturday planned......wash the mustang and then wash and wax the X.....I'll use mcguires gold class on it. same thing i use on the mustang. really good wax. excuse my Xcitment theres a Xterra in the family! smile smile

#389518 - 25/08/01 10:48 AM Re: WE GOT IT!
Anonymous
Unregistered

congrats dude...
btw, where did you get it??? i saw a black X the other day w/ temp tags from O'Brien in hawthorne...was that you??
also, what bar/bumper you gonna get???

#389519 - 25/08/01 04:03 PM Re: WE GOT IT!
njxterra Offline

Loc: Rutherford NJ
we got it at elmwood nissan. we both like the arb brush/winch grill. i gave the gf a choice of tires or grill since i'm paying for it, and shes leaning towards the grill first.
have you guys tried mqgures quick detail spray? this stuff rocks! i use it on the stang a lot. the X had some water spots from the rain and i sprayed the detail on and wiped off and it looked great! this stuff doesnt scratch either. back in the spring i removed all the pollen from the stang with it, i highly recomend this stuff. comes in handy when i have a panic attack when a bird craps on either vehicle.
later guys
Don

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal