shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#390087 - 09/10/01 08:03 AM It's been one week---
Dayspring Offline

Loc: Greenwood IN
It's been almost a week since anybody's posted anything in here. I'm really surprised... Anyhoo, I gots my CB and I'm waiting on the antenna and coax to come in. The skidplate is also sitting in my room, I just need to go to Pep Boys and get the bolts for it. Now, if I can only find $300 laying around somewhere, I might get me a set of sliderz before the trip... Grrr! Damn Old Navy, they still haven't paid out my 100 hours of vacation time yet...

Any word on the ARB party this weekend? Cuz if we're doing that, we can do my CB as well. wink Anyway, have a good week all, I'll be talking to ya'!

#390088 - 09/10/01 09:31 AM Re: It's been one week---
CK Offline

Loc: Exton, PA
Party did he say party???

How come I was not invited.....?

Nick--what skid did you get.....got some extra cash for me????

I have some extra bolts....these are left over form my mods to my gas skid....

#390089 - 09/10/01 10:10 AM Re: It's been one week---
Dayspring Offline

Loc: Greenwood IN
The ARB party will happen if the guys (Dave, Rich, Ken and somebody else) get their ARB. They would be installing them at EOE on Saturday. And my CB as well hopefully.

Some guy on the Buy and Sell board got rid of the transfer-case skidplate. It was like $15 or something. I figure, any kind of armor is better than no armor. As for the Sliderz, we'll see about it, depending on the $ situation. Maybe if I sell the step rails now, I may get half the $, and then I can put up the rest myself... who knows.

[ 10-09-2001: Message edited by: Dayspring ]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal