shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#391654 - 28/09/01 07:05 AM Calmini transfercase gears
Synchro Offline

Loc: The booth on the left
I am VERY interested in the tranfer case gears you offer. But mentally i have a hesitation because of the warranty issues and what have you with modifying the tranfercase gearing. My question, and this may not be the best phrasing, is there a warranty on the gears and/or transfercase? I am not saying it will happen, but what if for whatever reason they fail and blow the whole transfercase? and yes, i am a very paranoid about modifying the mechanical inards in my X. smile Hopefully that is understandable with a vehicle still under warranty. Or do i have unrealistic expectaions and need to get over thay fear and suck it up?

thanks for your time.

#391655 - 28/09/01 06:14 PM Re: Calmini transfercase gears
calmini Offline

Loc: Bakersfield , CA
Kirk, I'm quite sure that most dealerships will want nothing to do with internal T-Case mods when it comes warranty issues. Right now,we're still in testing on this kit, and we may see a couple of changes before this becomes a production part. We'll have our standard 1 year warranty like we do on all of our other gear reduction kits we make. Call me for more info on this kit. -Steve. 800-345-3305.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal