2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#391933 - 19/11/01 07:14 PM EOE... Still holding out for that Rear Diff Skid.
SEXterra Offline

Loc: Fredericksburg, VA
Should I give up?

#391934 - 19/11/01 09:01 PM Re: EOE... Still holding out for that Rear Diff Skid.
SSRXterra Offline

Loc: San Antonio, Tx, 78248
"Goes with the Topic"

How about that rear bumper/tire carrier? ?

This is better than starting a seperate topic.

#391935 - 21/11/01 10:45 AM Re: EOE... Still holding out for that Rear Diff Skid.
Extreme Offroad Equipment Offline

Loc: Newton, NJ
Quote:
Originally posted by SEXterra:
Should I give up?

Certainly not, we are currently working on several new items for Nissan's...the rear diff skid and rear bumper/tire carrier are two of them. We would rather not put prototype photographs up though as some of the designs are unique but once fully tested there will be tons of pictures from whatever angles you want.

"Not all Trails have a Bypass"
www.Extreme4x4Parts.com
sales@Extreme4x4parts.com

#391936 - 21/11/01 03:04 PM Re: EOE... Still holding out for that Rear Diff Skid.
SEXterra Offline

Loc: Fredericksburg, VA
ETA on both???
Been waiting a while for the diff skid.

#391937 - 27/11/01 07:03 AM Re: EOE... Still holding out for that Rear Diff Skid.

ETA...the perfect timing considering the holidays would be right about now but it will be a little while longer. Instead of an exact date on each it's better to say very soon, currently we have several custom jobs lined up before the end of the year so this has/will take some of our time away from R&D...but you will not be disappointed in the final products. smile

www.Extreme4x4Parts.com

#391938 - 27/11/01 02:24 PM Re: EOE... Still holding out for that Rear Diff Skid.
rrdstarr Offline

Loc: Tacoma
I think what Todd is trying to say is he is "BUSY"! I think Todd is basically a two man shop that does sell very high quality parts! I have his Sliderz and Tie-rod ends and they are fantastic!

-Rick

#391939 - 27/11/01 05:06 PM Re: EOE... Still holding out for that Rear Diff Skid.

Quote:
Originally posted by rrdstarr:
I think what Todd is trying to say is he is "BUSY"! I think Todd is basically a two man shop that does sell very high quality parts! I have his Sliderz and Tie-rod ends and they are fantastic!

Thanks Rick, yes we are busy developing many new products that have been talked about on the boards and a few that have not. While we are a small shop our products are designed and built because we have seen a need for them while off roading.

PS Our new heavy duty Steering Stabilizer kit will be available for order at the end of next week, replacement frame brackets will also be available for those wanting to upgrade from other kits to our HD bracket as well.

www.Extreme4x4Parts.com

#391940 - 29/11/01 09:34 AM Re: EOE... Still holding out for that Rear Diff Skid.
Xtoolbox Offline

Loc: Torrance, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by Extreme Offroad Equipment:

PS Our new heavy duty Steering Stabilizer kit will be available for order at the end of next week, replacement frame brackets will also be available for those wanting to upgrade from other kits to our HD bracket as well.

Todd,

Could you give more details about the replacement frame brackets? The original SS that I installed years ago from AC with the rancho 5000 shock has a single frame bracket on one side & the ubolt to the relay rod with bracket on the other one. What's the advantage/benefit of the EOE ones?

Also does EOE have any plans to offer a rear bumper & receiver hitch with the option or not on the swing away tire carrier? If so I would be interested.

Thanks
Brian

#391941 - 05/12/01 09:47 PM Re: EOE... Still holding out for that Rear Diff Skid.

Quote:
Originally posted by Xtoolbox:

Could you give more details about the replacement frame brackets? The original SS that I installed years ago from AC with the rancho 5000 shock has a single frame bracket on one side & the ubolt to the relay rod with bracket on the other one. What's the advantage/benefit of the EOE ones?

EOE:
"Pictures of the new EOE HD steering stabilizer kit will be on the website on Friday, they are of the protoype which is painted black but the kit will include zinc plated brackets. I designed the frame bracket with double gussets and it uses two sides of the frame to stabilize the shock. The centerlink side uses a triple u-bolt design with the shock mount made from 1/4" steel I-beam. I wanted to make sure the frame/centerlink brackets could never flex and get the full benefit of the steering stabilizer. "

Also does EOE have any plans to offer a rear bumper & receiver hitch with the option or not on the swing away tire carrier? If so I would be interested.

EOE:
"This type of system has been discussed ;)"

[ 12-05-2001: Message edited by: Extreme Offroad Equipment ]

www.Extreme4x4Parts.com

#391942 - 05/12/01 10:17 PM Re: EOE... Still holding out for that Rear Diff Skid.
ned946 Offline

Hey Todd,
Installed the tie-rod adjusters and they seem great!
I went to your site and wanted to check out stuff under "news"...but there is no link. Is that info up an coming too?

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal