shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#392667 - 14/01/04 09:27 AM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Raingler Offline

Loc: 8k vertical feet from the beac...
Buffalo, you are correct, it is designed to open from the rear of the vehicle and done in a way so that any of the three sides made be opened to prevent what's already in there from falling out. From your description it sounds as if you want it to open at the front of the vehicle instead? Still taking feedback from existing MIXP (pocket net) purchasers....

#392668 - 14/01/04 09:35 AM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
pinoy Offline

Loc: TinleyPark, IL.
Quote:
Originally posted by Eddie@Raingler.Net:
This is at an introductory price now. The retail price will most likely be in effect by mid Feb. 2004.
I'm glad I placed an order for this product last night.
Question for the people that have them already, what have you guys got stuffed in them? I'm planning on putting jumper cables and some miscellaneous bungees and hold down straps in there. I think Eddie said something like 20# weight limit so I sould be fine, right?

#392669 - 14/01/04 12:21 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
buffalo Offline

Loc: los angeles, california
Quote:
Buffalo, you are correct, it is designed to open from the rear of the vehicle and done in a way so that any of the three sides made be opened to prevent what's already in there from falling out. From your description it sounds as if you want it to open at the front of the vehicle instead? Still taking feedback from existing MIXP (pocket net) purchasers....
Sorry eddie I would like it to only open from one side that side being the back or once its mounted the side closest to the rear hatch, do you have plans for this or does it depend on the feedback you get from the ones you have already sold.

#392670 - 14/01/04 03:47 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Scott Offline

Loc: Fort Collins, Colorado
Pinoy - I just have 2 windbreakers, 2 winter hats, and some gloves up there. However, what you are talking about putting up there sounds like it should fit fine.

#392671 - 14/01/04 07:37 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Raingler Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by buffalo:
Quote:
[b]Buffalo, you are correct, it is designed to open from the rear of the vehicle and done in a way so that any of the three sides made be opened to prevent what's already in there from falling out. From your description it sounds as if you want it to open at the front of the vehicle instead? Still taking feedback from existing MIXP (pocket net) purchasers....
Sorry eddie I would like it to only open from one side that side being the back or once its mounted the side closest to the rear hatch, do you have plans for this or does it depend on the feedback you get from the ones you have already sold.[/b]
So, just the center of the back to open? I don't see the advantage to this, (simply do not open the sides?) would limit the size of items that would fit in it I would venture. On the other hand, I am finalizing the feedback as you mentioned above, anyone else would desire this variation? One could simply sew the two outer side shut I suppose..... maybe I am missing something on this idea. confused

#392672 - 15/01/04 06:55 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
pinoy Offline

Loc: TinleyPark, IL.
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott:
Pinoy - I just have 2 windbreakers, 2 winter hats, and some gloves up there. However, what you are talking about putting up there sounds like it should fit fine.
Thanks much scott!

#392673 - 16/01/04 05:51 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

to Ed @ raingler
Hey I was just wondering how long does the order process take for this item. I ordered mine on the 13 of Jan. Just curious.

#392674 - 21/01/04 10:33 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Raingler Offline

Usually a week, if you don't have it by now, email me directly please. ecline@raingler.com

#392675 - 10/02/04 05:41 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Raingler Offline

Thanks again to all those who shared their feedback. Please as always continue to share suggestions, feedback, or gripes with me directly on all Nissan products we manufacture.
ecline@raingler.com is my direct email. Regards, Eddie Cline
NOTE: Introductory price will end on Feb. 15th for the MIXP pocket net, so if you have been waiting to order; go ahead soon. smile

#392676 - 10/02/04 10:31 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
Question for XOCer's that had the original Mini-X Net and swapped it for the New Pocket X-Net...How do you like it compared to the original Mini-X Net?

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#392677 - 12/02/04 09:11 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Eddie@Raingler.Net:
[QB]This is very similiar to the smaller internal XNET we have had, except is made out of a much tighter mesh and a heavy seam of Velcro to form a pocket to tuck just about anything that will fit in it out of eye level. Still has the heavy duty fastening rings (but in Stainless steel) and the military style cam buckles. Feedback and comments are welcome. If anyone gets asked, we just are launching two Pathfinder nets as well today and fitting the Armada.

Great a new product to store my wifes purse and a bra.

#392678 - 13/02/04 09:18 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Raingler Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by E-MAN:
[QUOTE]

Great a new product to store my wifes purse and a bra.
Is this a "customer letters" submission? :p

#392679 - 15/02/04 07:27 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

All I'm saying is this: if I'm going to purchase a product in this case an accessory for my Xterra is going to be something thats verry useful, and in order for me have an interest
on a certain product I would like to see the product in action, something that's going to make sence, and to be honest spending 80 bucks on a product that the purpose I see is to hold a purse I rather have My wife hold her own purse.
(to make mt story short, Advertising is the key to success.)

No Hardfeelings Peace Bro

#392680 - 17/02/04 12:07 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
BluRdgX Offline

Loc: Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountain...
Ordered mine friday before the price increase(if the 15th is still the cutoff). Curious, is it shipped UPS or USPS...sorry if this has been asked before.

Thanks!
BRX

#392681 - 17/02/04 12:34 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
hehe, I ordered one Friday too! laugh

#392682 - 17/02/04 09:42 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Raingler Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BluRdgX:
Ordered mine friday before the price increase(if the 15th is still the cutoff). Curious, is it shipped UPS or USPS...sorry if this has been asked before.

Thanks!
BRX
Yes you did get before the price increase to retail. Should be Fed Ex. Send me an email if you don't have the tracking by Wed. night. Should auto send to your supplied email.

#392683 - 18/02/04 09:00 AM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
buffalo Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by BluRdgX:
[b]Ordered mine friday before the price increase(if the 15th is still the cutoff). Curious, is it shipped UPS or USPS...sorry if this has been asked before.

Thanks!
BRX
Yes you did get before the price increase to retail. Should be Fed Ex. Send me an email if you don't have the tracking by Wed. night. Should auto send to your supplied email.[/b]
Ordered mine yesterday, hope you guys still honor the special price as advertised since it had not been changed on the website. I can't wait to put it to use.

#392684 - 19/02/04 02:44 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
Dickerd Offline

Loc: Washington, D.C. by way of NYC
Wow... wish my internet service wasn't down for the last 2 weeks while they installed lines. Coulda saved some $$.

Regardless... looks really nice Eddie. I'll be calling to place an order in a few minutes.

Richie =)

#392685 - 20/02/04 05:20 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Received mine today and installed it! As always, it's excellent quality and fits well. It will hold a raincoat or two (depending on size), a couple hats, and a few other small items that would otherwise clutter up the cargo area. What I found too is that there's enough space above it that if you have a large blanket or such you can put it on top of the net and cinch the straps up to hold it. THat's what I did with my blanket.

Here are a couple pictures...

#392686 - 02/03/04 12:02 PM Re: PRESS RELEASE from Raingler.: New product for Xterra
buffalo Offline

I've had mine installed for a little over a week now and here is my feedback. Keep in mind that I had the previous x mini net before this one.
Pros: Much larger than mini x net
Can store very small items

Cons: prefer metal buckles on mini x-net,
much easier to cinch tight
buckles seem like they will fatigue/crack over time.
sagging in the midle is much lower in the middle than with the mini xnet (keep in mind that I currently have a small pair of binoculars and 2 handheld radios in the pocket)

Overall I think this net is an improvement over the mini xnet but I would have liked the metal buckles with the full size straps instead of plastic buckles with narrower straps. imo

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal