shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#392704 - 13/12/03 08:38 PM kudos to Raingler
Anonymous
Unregistered

My wife had purchased a set of Light Force lights from Raingler for me, because I had told her late in the shoping season what I had wanted for christmas she was naturaly concerned they would not be delivered in time for Christmas.
Raingler came through with flying colors! They even had a message emailed to me what the estemated date of delivery would be(12-13-03) and to my surprise (not sure what to expect being the first time dealing with Raingler) they were delivered on the 13th.
If the product works as well as Raingler' service than Im sure this wont be the last time I deal with Raingler.

#392705 - 13/12/03 10:28 PM Re: kudos to Raingler
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Eddie at Raingler is a class act. The quality of his stuff is top notch and his customer service is the BEST!

#392706 - 13/12/03 10:59 PM Re: kudos to Raingler
Raingler Offline

Loc: 8k vertical feet from the beac...
Thanks, I know you will enjoy them. I run those on every vehicle I have here, and have for several years now. I guess you'll have to wait until Xmas to enjoy them though. laugh

#392707 - 13/12/03 11:45 PM Re: kudos to Raingler
MaloCS Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by KJ_dragon:
Eddie at Raingler is a class act. The quality of his stuff is top notch and his customer service is the BEST!
I'll have to second that. [ThumbsUp]

#392708 - 16/12/03 09:51 AM Re: kudos to Raingler
Anonymous
Unregistered

Talk about service after the sale, I recieved a christmas card from the folks at Raingler. I know its not "service" perse, but it sure speaks volums to me about the sort of business they are running. [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]

#392709 - 16/12/03 08:13 PM Re: kudos to Raingler
EMT_Diver Offline

Loc: USA
Eddie is the ultimate great guy in customer svc !!! I have nets from them and I have a pair of Jeeperman fuel can carriers.....

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal