shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#393936 - 15/01/08 12:49 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Spencer Jr is grown man, leave Sr. out of it.

#393937 - 15/01/08 05:18 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know Sr. has nothing to do with it but he can most likely tell me where his weasel son is. Not looking to hassle him.....But thanks

#393938 - 15/01/08 06:25 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by bossman5:
I know Sr. has nothing to do with it but he can most likely tell me where his weasel son is. Not looking to hassle him.....But thanks
I know people that have called him already (Sr that is) and let me tell you. Your not the first, second, third... ... .... .... .... .... ... and certainly do NOT expect a warm reception.

#393939 - 15/01/08 06:40 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
You're not looking to hassle him, but you want to call him and ask him to tell you where his "weasel son" is...right that's not hassling him at all. Like Alpine Spirit said...if the guys on Pirate can take down Wenzel with an e-mail address, someone can track down Jr. without talking to Sr.

#393940 - 15/01/08 08:00 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Spencer Low - Just another load that should have been swallowed! mad

#393941 - 16/01/08 05:59 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
FSRBIKER Offline

Loc: Oak Ridge, NJ
I would post this on Pirate, I am sure someone there knows where he is.
EOE...Opening Soon!

#393942 - 16/01/08 07:09 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anyone know Senior's address? Who gives a flying cow if he is annoyed? His asshole son stole money from us, he has a moral obligation to tell us where he is.

#393943 - 16/01/08 07:17 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

[LOL] Nope he doesnt.. you will have to find Jr.

Quote:
So I proceded to call him up and tell him I wanted my money back. I ended up going with Allied offroad to do my suspension for my frontier. Fast forward to today I tried calling his shop and his phone number is disconnected. I called the Rialto police and they said that "I" have to do all the leg work in finding this guy and that it would be illegal to give out his address and phone number. So I proceeded to search for this guy on the internet and found an address and phone number to an address in Parker, AZ. I think he moved back to Parker, Az to avoid people comming after him in Rialto, Ca. I called that number and this is what I got. Me: "Hello may I speak to Spencer Low?" Spencer: This is him." Me: "Did you use to own SLR?" Spencer: "How did you get this number? Don't ever call this number again!!" Now normally if I had the wrong number someone would say you have the wrong number, but why would he get so defensive? I proceeded to call 2 more times and he said he never owned or heard of SLR and that he was going to call the cops on me. Oh and btw I am not the only victim, there are others that are out some money.
I cant believe that no one has an email... phone number.... address.

#393944 - 17/01/08 07:07 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Jr. is still surfing the net and posting over on a desert racing boad I hang out on...he posted this yesterday...

Race Dezert board...

#393945 - 17/01/08 07:21 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
FSRBIKER Offline

Is that the same e-mail address he always used? He said to contact him using that e-mail, I would suggest each and every customer he owes parts to contact him in a CIVIL manner and ask for the status of their order(also include your phone number), that's it no other comments. Make sure to use an e-mail with a "received and read" verification if you can that way you know if the e-mail has reached his account and was read. Again I would use a civil tone so he has no justification for not answering your question on the status.

Next wait 3 days for a response, if no response I would send one more and wait two days. After that if he is frequenting that board let everyone know your situation. I would HIGHLY suggest getting the guys at Pirate involved as well at that point.

Just my $.02
EOE...Opening Soon!

#393946 - 17/01/08 07:39 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by theunderseaclub:
Anyone know Senior's address? Who gives a flying cow if he is annoyed? His asshole son stole money from us, he has a moral obligation to tell us where he is.
Moral obligation to help fix his sons fuck ups? Give me a break, you don't actually believe that any parent is responsible for the actions of their GROWN UP child...do you?

#393947 - 17/01/08 08:24 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Quote:
Originally posted by FSRBIKER:
Is that the same e-mail address he always used? He said to contact him using that e-mail, I would suggest each and every customer he owes parts to contact him in a CIVIL manner and ask for the status of their order(also include your phone number), that's it no other comments. Make sure to use an e-mail with a "received and read" verification if you can that way you know if the e-mail has reached his account and was read. Again I would use a civil tone so he has no justification for not answering your question on the status.

Next wait 3 days for a response, if no response I would send one more and wait two days. After that if he is frequenting that board let everyone know your situation. I would HIGHLY suggest getting the guys at Pirate involved as well at that point.

Just my $.02
I would concur on all points...

#393948 - 17/01/08 09:05 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
Quote:
[b]Anyone know Senior's address? Who gives a flying cow if he is annoyed? His asshole son stole money from us, he has a moral obligation to tell us where he is.
Moral obligation to help fix his sons fuck ups? Give me a break, you don't actually believe that any parent is responsible for the actions of their GROWN UP child...do you?[/b]
Senior isn't responsible for anything, or to fix anything. But he should tell us where his son is so we can get back what is ours. Since he isn't responsible for anything his son did, it should be his duty to let us know where his son is. Getting him to tell us is another story though...

#393949 - 17/01/08 10:28 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

any one know a mod on that board that could get his IP? Its a starting point. From there we can at least get his ISP and a general idea of where he is.

#393950 - 17/01/08 11:08 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Chef, I am not saying he is responsible for his sons ACTIONS, not at all. In the law enforcement field, by some chance you are walking down the street some guys robs your wallet which contains $500. By some freak chance you know who this guy is, being a friend of a friend etc. Now you go to the police right? First because you where robbed, second you want to find the guy who robbed you. You tell the police you know the guy etc. etc. Well first the police will check his last known address, in which they cannot locate him. The next place the police will go and ask for his whereabouts would be his/hers family. They do have somewhat of a moral obligation to let police know where there son/daughter is especially if they committed an illegal act. Not saying cops take this type of thing at top priority but I just used that as an example. That scenario is in a perfect world. Just my .02 Well I was not robbed of $1095.00 it was stolen. mad

#393951 - 17/01/08 01:03 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Chef, I am not saying he is responsible for his sons ACTIONS, not at all. In the law enforcement field, by some chance you are walking down the street some guys robs your wallet which contains $500. By some freak chance you know who this guy is, being a friend of a friend etc. Now you go to the police right? First because you where robbed, second you want to find the guy who robbed you. You tell the police you know the guy etc. etc. Well first the police will check his last known address, in which they cannot locate him. The next place the police will go and ask for his whereabouts would be his/hers family. They do have somewhat of a moral obligation to let police know where there son/daughter is especially if they committed an illegal act. Not saying cops take this type of thing at top priority but I just used that as an example. That scenario is in a perfect world. Just my .02 Well I was not robbed of $1095.00 it was stolen. mad
Are you a police officer?....and is Rialto, CA in your jurisdiction?....or the postal system?.....or online enforcement?

What Jr. has done is wrong and needs to be punished and reimbursed.....But that does not give every Joe Blow who has been wronged by Jr., the right to call up his father and harass him.

:rolleyes:

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#393952 - 17/01/08 03:44 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am PD in Chicago and can only wish it was CA. I will be out in his neck of the woods come Feb. If not resolved by then his father will not be hassled just some simple questions or if Spencer Jr. cares to meet me then both parties can be on our merry ways. I am done on the Spencer Sr. subject.

#393953 - 17/01/08 06:42 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Anyone know Senior's address? Who gives a flying cow if he is annoyed? His asshole son stole money from us, he has a moral obligation to tell us where he is.
Moral obligation to help fix his sons fuck ups? Give me a break, you don't actually believe that any parent is responsible for the actions of their GROWN UP child...do you?[/b]
Chef, how much cash did Jr. take from you?

#393954 - 17/01/08 09:04 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
Chef, how much cash did Jr. take from you?[/b]
Jr. didn't take shit from me, but what does that have to do with whether or not Sr. is responsible, morally or otherwise, to help you fix what his son did?

#393955 - 18/01/08 07:06 AM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
Chef, how much cash did Jr. take from you?[/b]
Jr. didn't take shit from me
Right, so shut up, none of this concerns you. You come here and tell us we can't ask Sr. where his son is. If you have any suggestions on how to alleviate our problem, then please do so. If not, don't tell us what we can or cannot do. Our money was stolen from us, and we just want it back. Leave us alone.
In my mind, Spencer Jr. isn't a grown man, but a thieve, a criminal. A grown man should have been taught to face the consequence of his actions, and not duck and hide.
Some of us are just too fed up with the shit he fed us. Some of us emailed, called him 100+ times, and only less than 15 times did he answer. Some of us waited 5 months for our products, only to find that he abandoned us while taking our money.
So don't come in here telling us what to do, we have done everything else possible.
Please understand our pain and frustration Cheftyler, I am sorry if I have upset you by merely stating that we should call Senior and ask him where his son is.

#393956 - 18/01/08 12:27 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Right on SeaClub!!!!!!!!! Chef [Save the fine unicorns]

#393957 - 18/01/08 12:32 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

#393958 - 18/01/08 12:40 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cuz you guys seem to have a thick skull... Sr has been called... and he is NOT out to help track down his son.

Quote:
I know people that have called him already (Sr that is) and let me tell you. Your not the first, second, third... ... .... .... .... .... ... and certainly do NOT expect a warm reception.
Quote:
Originally posted by Alpine Spirit:
[LOL] Nope he doesnt.. you will have to find Jr.

Quote:
I called that number and this is what I got. Me: "Hello may I speak to Spencer Low?" Spencer: This is him." Me: "Did you use to own SLR?" Spencer: "How did you get this number? Don't ever call this number again!!" Now normally if I had the wrong number someone would say you have the wrong number, but why would he get so defensive? I proceeded to call 2 more times and he said he never owned or heard of SLR and that he was going to call the cops on me.

#393959 - 18/01/08 12:53 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
FSRBIKER Offline

Has anyone tried doing what I suggested yet?

Quote:

Just my $.02
EOE...Opening Soon!

#393960 - 18/01/08 12:58 PM Re: SLR - Out of business?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Surely I would hope they have.... that email has been on the website for a couple weeks now.

Quote:
Has anyone tried doing what I suggested yet?

Quote:
[b]Is that the same e-mail address he always used? He said to contact him using that e-mail, I would suggest each and every customer he owes parts to contact him in a CIVIL manner and ask for the status of their order(also include your phone number), that's it no other comments. Make sure to use an e-mail with a "received and read" verification if you can that way you know if the e-mail has reached his account and was read. Again I would use a civil tone so he has no justification for not answering your question on the status.

Just my $.02
[/b]

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal