shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#394409 - 28/11/06 01:20 PM Price Increases
Shrock Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
We’ve been hit with a ton of price increases from suppliers. Steel prices have doubled over the past few years. Everything from cardboard and bubble wrap to nuts and bolts are up 30-40%. Electricity, gas, you name it… Our prices have only risen about 5% over this time.

It pains me to do it, and frankly it scares the crap out of me, but I have no choice at this point. Another price increase is coming.

Expect 5-10% on most products. It will likely go into effect this Monday 12/4 or Tues 12/5, so if you were planning on ordering something soon, now would be a good time.

Thanks for all of your support over the years. ShrockWorks would not be where we are today without all the great people in the Nissan community.

Regards,
Jim Shrake

#394410 - 28/11/06 01:22 PM Re: Price Increases
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shrock:
We’ve been hit with a ton of price increases from suppliers. Steel prices have doubled over the past few years. Everything from cardboard and bubble wrap to nuts and bolts are up 30-40%. Electricity, gas, you name it… Our prices have only risen about 5% over this time.

It pains me to do it, and frankly it scares the crap out of me, but I have no choice at this point. Another price increase is coming.

Expect 5-10% on most products. It will likely go into effect this Monday 12/4 or Tues 12/5, so if you were planning on ordering something soon, now would be a good time.

Thanks for all of your support over the years. ShrockWorks would not be where we are today without all the great people in the Nissan community.

Regards,
Jim Shrake
This makes me so glad I ordered my mods from you last month laugh

#394411 - 28/11/06 02:36 PM Re: Price Increases
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
Quality products people are willing to pay for!!! Keep the great stuff coming!!!!

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

#394412 - 28/11/06 05:43 PM Re: Price Increases
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xterra312002:
Quality products people are willing to pay for!!! Keep the great stuff coming!!!!
ditto. [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]

also, jim, i got that other sticker today i called about last week...you're the man! thanks alot!

#394413 - 28/11/06 06:20 PM Re: Price Increases
Anonymous
Unregistered

jim, PM sent.

#394414 - 28/11/06 07:32 PM Re: Price Increases
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
Wow...Thank God I got my Shrocks Bumper last Month...But I am pretty sure you will still have plenty of Nissan Customers, Jim...Just keep on Truckin'

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#394415 - 02/12/06 10:29 AM Re: Price Increases
Anonymous
Unregistered

Still putting my pennies together to get the rear bumper.
I understand the reason for the increase and have no problem paying a little more for quality products.

Keep up the great work and talk to ya soon on the bumper.

#394416 - 02/12/06 12:26 PM Re: Price Increases
Anonymous
Unregistered

Look BUY NOW... SAVE NOW. BUY LATER PAY MORE!!!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal