shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#394659 - 10/11/06 03:03 PM Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just wondering if anyone has recently purchased a rear bumper from Jim. I am trying to figure out how long it will take to ship. Any time you ask him it is 4 weeks, but alas, he is busy and it always takes longer. Any info will be a help.

#394660 - 10/11/06 03:22 PM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by WurlyBurd:
Just wondering if anyone has recently purchased a rear bumper from Jim. I am trying to figure out how long it will take to ship. Any time you ask him it is 4 weeks, but alas, he is busy and it always takes longer. Any info will be a help.
I ordered one along with a set of sliders like a week ago, he had told me they were about four weeks out

#394661 - 10/11/06 03:28 PM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

Its well worth the wait he makes a great product.
took about 5 weeks to get my sliders.

#394662 - 13/11/06 08:04 AM Re: Shrockworks shipping
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
Jim sometimes can run behind.He's a small company with big orders.He has alot of things going on between filling orders and fabricating.You'll see from on this site Jim is sometimes on time and others not.Try giving him a call and see what's the status of your order.He's a hell of a guy to talk to.. wink

#394663 - 21/11/06 11:31 AM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yep! He won't bite. He knows how anxious everyone is so he's really patient with his customers. Reciprocate

#394664 - 24/11/06 08:38 PM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

Every company out there could benefit from advice from Jim on Customer Service and quality...top notch products. From what I've seen, very well worth the wait.

#394665 - 24/11/06 09:41 PM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave03X:
Every company out there could benefit from advice from Jim on Customer Service and quality...top notch products. From what I've seen, very well worth the wait.
[ThumbsUp]

#394666 - 25/11/06 04:43 PM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

I ordered a rear bumper about 2 weeks ago, He said 5 weeks or to have it by the end of december

cant wait smile

#394667 - 02/12/06 11:13 AM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Shrock Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
I really appreciate everyone's patience. You are a great group of people to have as customers. I hate being behind and know you hate waiting. Much of the money from the price increase will go to hiring more people to get this under control.

The plan is to start stocking a std config of each product, so people will have the option of getting it just how they want it or getting it quick. Easier said than done of course...

Jim

#394668 - 06/12/06 10:22 AM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jim said four weeks for sliders and bumper. Got the sliders in two weeks, but the bumper took over two months. But the quality is very good, and install went easy except for the part where I nearly got a slider in the eye.

#394669 - 08/12/06 09:16 AM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have shrock sliders and fromt bumper and let me tell the product is A1 and its well worth the wait.

#394670 - 02/01/07 04:08 PM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

ordered my rear bumper on Oct 20 aprox still waiting because Jim,s people do such good work
it will go with the front bumper, sliders and some of his skid plates
whats the term
good things come to those that wait

#394671 - 02/01/07 06:42 PM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

yeah i ordered my rear bumper in october. I called him today and he said around a week to a week in a half. Quality takes timee i guess.

Shrock= [ThumbsUp]

#394672 - 03/01/07 02:30 PM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

got the notice today from fed ex it,s on its way

#394673 - 03/01/07 02:46 PM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

you beat me laugh

#394674 - 11/01/07 04:02 PM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

Called Jim today. Should be getting it early next week.

laugh laugh

#394675 - 24/01/07 08:50 PM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

IT CAME!!!!!!!!!!

new front bumper for me!

#394676 - 03/02/07 11:27 PM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

Since I started this post I felt I should update it. So here is the skinny as well as my point. I was told on the phone by Jim that my rear bumper would be four weeks. It was actually ready to ship in just over six weeks but I had to ask Jim to hang on to it for a couple weeks because I was going to be out of town over Christmas and I didn't want an $800 bumper sitting on my front porch for two weeks. He was more then happy to hold it and told me it would ship on the 4th, ultimately it shipped on the 12th.

I have not had a question of quality with Jim's work, not before ordering my first part, and not now (I have everything for the '05 except the skidplates). And Jim is an awesome guy with great customer service, he has solved all of my mounting mishaps over the phone and I have more faith in his parts then I do in the factory stuff. My point is, I know you will read this Jim so this should qualify as my customer response, all estimates of time are a little too optomistic for me. All I need as a customer is good intel. If it's gonna be six weeks, tell me it will be six weeks so I know what to expect, don't tell me four weeks just to make me happy.

So to recap; Jim, awesome guy. Shrockworks, awesome product. Shipping date, add a couple of days.

I have definately have the best looking X in the area!

#394677 - 04/02/07 12:23 PM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

I believe most people ordering from Jim know that he's experiencing a significant increase in business and material costs. Sometimes good business is tough to keep up with. Especially for a small company like Jim's. I'm glad to hear that most people are patient and understanding.

If Jim tells me 4 to 5 weeks before it ends up on my doorstep, I automatically add at least 10 days to that in case. I've got almost everything he makes. Personally, everything I've ordered had been on at my door by 6 weeks.

#394678 - 05/02/07 10:40 AM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was told 5 wks. I ordered mine about 2 wks ago

#394679 - 05/02/07 10:42 AM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by jawz101:
I was told 5 wks. I ordered mine about 2 wks ago
I would guess second week of April

#394680 - 28/02/07 07:30 PM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

I order the tranny and engine skid plate about 7 weeks ago. Got the tranny 2 weeks ago but still waiting on the engine/oilpan one. Tried making several inquiry through shrockworks.com and never got an answer. Guess I'll have to take my lunch time to morrow to call and see what is going on. frown

#394681 - 28/02/07 07:55 PM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

We need to make a sticky thread in this forum that notifies everone that Jim is making armor for every Xterra in the USA right now. So he is pretty busy.

On the bright side, I got my sliders today!!! [ThumbsUp] I just got done installing them. I like them...alot. Jim told me 4-5 weeks and they shipped within 4 weeks. Happy happy joy joy. [drink]

#394682 - 28/02/07 10:11 PM Re: Shrockworks shipping
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
It might seem like it takes forever, we get so excited to get new toys for our X's but, Jim's stuff is the best and well worth the wait. Patience, Luke! laugh

#394683 - 03/03/07 05:57 PM Re: Shrockworks shipping
Anonymous
Unregistered

Agreed...
Of course we want the stuff the day after we order it, but if you're going to get something that's top of the line, then patience is the name of the game.

I personally can't wait until I can place another order with Jim, but the sliders that I have now have already saved me more than they cost. So, I'll gladly wait.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal