2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#394820 - 27/09/01 10:01 PM calmini rear diff skid plate
Synchro Offline

Loc: The booth on the left
the new pictures of the diff skidplate look different than what i saw on the Calmini X and ProjectX at GOX. were there any design changes from then till the release this week? I looked at the one you had at GOX and really liked it. now i just need to scrounge up some cash. smile

oh and would it hurt the zinc coating on the calmini diff plate if i were to take black spray paint to it? I wouldn't think so, but since i have no experience with zinc coated items i figured i would ask. I figure that is the easiest to make it look like i would prefer, while still getting the benefits of the coating you put on there.

[ 09-28-2001: Message edited by: Synchro ]

#394821 - 28/09/01 06:07 PM Re: calmini rear diff skid plate
calmini Offline

Loc: Bakersfield , CA
Kirk, it's the same unit as we had on both Xterras at GOX. They were powder coated grey to match the components on the Project X vehicle. All of the mounting hardware is the same. Painting it black sure won't hurt it, but when that black scapes off it will sure have some contrast! We use the gold zinc because it's very durable, and it ships and sits on the shelf well. Powder coating it the color you prefer is also a durable option. We have good stock on the shelf ready for shipment. -Steve.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal