shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#395032 - 15/01/06 01:57 AM Free in So. Cal
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anyone with an 05/06 X can put their names on a list with this company for a free truck Bra if you LIVE in So.Ca. They are not making them for the 05/06's yet, but will ask for owners to come in for measurements for research and Dev when they are ready for the X and get a free one. They do make great stuff.
Colgan Custom Auto/Truck Bras

#395033 - 15/01/06 05:00 AM Re: Free in So. Cal
Anonymous
Unregistered

they would have to PAY ME to put a bra on my truck. that is just fugly.

#395034 - 15/01/06 08:37 AM Re: Free in So. Cal
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow!! they have bras for side mirrors now!?! eek that's a little much.

#395035 - 15/01/06 12:17 PM Re: Free in So. Cal
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just passing along the info I found in case someone IS interested. It DOES beat the hell out of overheating every 2 hours during bug season or wheeling in the swampy areas when millions of dead bug carcasses clog your radiator fins....(Since there is a screen to filter out the problem) OR spending every night scraping dead bugs off the paint before their acidic residue eats through the hood. Anyway...I don't care about looks as long as the results work in my benefit!..Can't please everyone though I guess.LOL.. cool

#395036 - 15/01/06 02:40 PM Re: Free in So. Cal
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by Bios:
Just passing along the info I found in case someone IS interested. It DOES beat the hell out of overheating every 2 hours during bug season or wheeling in the swampy areas when millions of dead bug carcasses clog your radiator fins....(Since there is a screen to filter out the problem) OR spending every night scraping dead bugs off the paint before their acidic residue eats through the hood. Anyway...I don't care about looks as long as the results work in my benefit!..Can't please everyone though I guess.LOL.. cool
It is good information. Seems all of the companies give stuff away out west. I need to move.

#395037 - 15/01/06 09:20 PM Re: Free in So. Cal
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hell, I don't know if i'd like one but I guess since i've really got nothin' else to do...

Thanx for the info!

B.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal