shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#395918 - 30/09/07 04:50 PM Re: SLR service
Spencer Offline

Loc: Irvine
I agree with you all and you just need to call him and follow up.

Sorry you are haveing a hard time

You don't know what you got till its gone

#395919 - 30/09/07 04:57 PM Re: SLR service
Anonymous
Unregistered

Spencer,

Do you have their phone number?

I tried calling the number they have on their site, but get the "number not in service" message.

thanks

#395920 - 03/10/07 06:55 AM Re: SLR service
Anonymous
Unregistered

No word from SLR. Still waiting for credit for overcharge, and front shocks which were supposed to be one the way.

#395921 - 03/10/07 09:05 PM Re: SLR service
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by theunderseaclub:
i ordered my shocks around 3 weeks ago... got the rear ones a week and a half ago, and still waiting from the front ones(10% stiffness). Emailed them multiple times, no reply...
have you received your front shocks yet?

#395922 - 04/10/07 02:34 AM Re: SLR service
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here is an idea... why not just call your CC and have them reverse the charges for what you did not receive/overcharged, then get your front shocks elsewhere? Then everyone can move on... [ThumbsUp]

#395923 - 04/10/07 06:13 AM Re: SLR service
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by jc502:
Quote:
[b]i ordered my shocks around 3 weeks ago... got the rear ones a week and a half ago, and still waiting from the front ones(10% stiffness). Emailed them multiple times, no reply...
have you received your front shocks yet?[/b]
No, I called them two days ago. He said they were suppose to have a shipment in last week, but they should get them out this week. So far no shipping confirmation so far...

#395924 - 04/10/07 07:41 AM Re: SLR service
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shmittey:
Here is an idea... why not just call your CC and have them reverse the charges for what you did not receive/overcharged, then get your front shocks elsewhere? Then everyone can move on... [ThumbsUp]
can't reverse charges after 30 days- it becomes a dispute at that point, more formal process, from what I understand

by the time I had gotten an answer as to what was happening with SLR, these shocks were (are) not available from other dealers (Bilstein is short on them)

#395925 - 04/10/07 08:07 AM Re: SLR service
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by jc502:
Quote:
[b]i ordered my shocks around 3 weeks ago... got the rear ones a week and a half ago, and still waiting from the front ones(10% stiffness). Emailed them multiple times, no reply...
have you received your front shocks yet?[/b]
have they shipped yours yet? or are we in the same boat of melancholy?

#395926 - 04/10/07 10:43 AM Re: SLR service
Anonymous
Unregistered

No shipment yet that I am aware of, sounds like we are getting closer though.

I do need to clarify something, I received a message from SLR stating that my card has been credited since I received my last statement. I believe it will show on the next statement I get.

I also want all to know, that I am not implying wrong intent on SLR's part, just poor communication.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal