2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 11 of 15 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#396519 - 06/04/06 06:17 AM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
I believe they are going for $549 for the full set plus S/H..Call to make sure though..

#396520 - 06/04/06 08:20 AM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RI Xterra:
I believe they are going for $549 for the full set plus S/H..Call to make sure though..
Thats exactly the price!

#396521 - 07/04/06 09:02 PM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

Rear bumper arrived this afternoon before I got home and I have it on the truck already. Great product and simple to install. Great engineering Jim! Wat to go!

#396522 - 08/04/06 06:44 AM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Sinagua:
Rear bumper arrived this afternoon before I got home and I have it on the truck already. Great product and simple to install. Great engineering Jim! Wat to go!
HEY ROB smile .

#396523 - 08/04/06 02:43 PM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

#396524 - 09/04/06 09:27 AM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

nice bumper. I see that you got an exhaust too!

#396525 - 09/04/06 08:47 PM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, I have a Gibson exhaust. And I love it, nice and quiet, but there is a definite increase in performance.

#396526 - 10/04/06 06:42 AM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Quote:
Hey Gabe!

]http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/2211000-2211999/2211071_138_full .jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Nice! Lookin good, can't wait to get mine!! Your antenna, is that something you rigged up or is that the Shrock antenna mount?

#396527 - 10/04/06 07:27 AM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

That is the Shrockworks CB antenna mount.

#396528 - 18/04/06 06:59 PM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yayyy!....front and rear bumpers are "in transit".......if I sit and stare out the window, will they get here faster?.....Yes, I know I am pathetic.

#396529 - 18/04/06 08:43 PM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
Quote:
Originally posted by 2Xplore:
Yayyy!....front and rear bumpers are "in transit".......if I sit and stare out the window, will they get here faster?.....Yes, I know I am pathetic.
No but you can count how many delivery trucks will pass your house teasing you.. :p

#396530 - 18/04/06 09:11 PM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 2Xplore:
Dude, I'm right there with you. Just the rear bumper, tho.

Oh, my kingdom for a tracking number. Wait, I don't have a kingdom...Doh!

#396531 - 21/04/06 04:15 PM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Good, The BAd, and the Ugly!

Well, I ordered my Front and rear bumper from Shrock Feb 28th, and today I began putting parts on the X...Yay!

The Good: [ThumbsUp]

Rear tire carrier arrived and installed! Ordered mine in Xterra Gray, and I am glad I did. The match is very close to the corner pieces.

THE BAD! [ThumbsDown]
I had to mess around with the latch and the tab to get it sit right. had to use a BFM on the tab ot get it to unlatch properly. No big deal it works fine now. My exhaust tip rattle a bit on the bumper...will have to mess with that later. I am annoyed that my locking reciever pin will not fit. The hole is too close to the bumper to slide in and allow the lock to fasten on the end.
the pic shows it inserted as far as it will go.

THE UGLY: mad mad
While I am a happy Shrock customer, and have sliders, 2 of the 4 skids, and now the rear bumper, the front bumper did not arrive as promised. Upon calling Jim, I was informed of a little border skirmish between him and his powedercoat vendor, and my bumper is the primary casualty. I am most pissed off that he did not bother to inform me that they are having to make me a new one, I had to call after the one I was expecting did not arrive and find this out. How do you lose a 4 foot steel bumper?
My truck is now partially naked:

#396532 - 21/04/06 04:45 PM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

No approach angle problems there Ty! smile Looks good, shame about the front end.

#396533 - 21/04/06 05:09 PM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nice looking Ty!

Strange, I had no issues with my rear bumper. The only thing is that the CB mount hole is a bit too large, but the CB works fine. Just let me know if you want help running the cable. If you run it the way I showed you last Friday, it is pretty damn easy. I did tap the power under the center console to power the radio. Low draw, so it should be no problem.

Hopefully you'll get the front on there soon.

Now we just have to get Jim to make a roof rack!

#396534 - 21/04/06 05:28 PM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

Overall I am happy with it. I am still teed off about the front one though.

I ran the CB cable at work the other day, and have it all connected. You were right, it took about every inch of that 18' of cable. I just need to screw in a Firestik. I have one coming from CBWorld...should be here tommorrow it is red white and blue.

#396535 - 21/04/06 09:01 PM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey,

My CB mount sticks out back towards the back of the truck and yours goes towards the driver's side. Looks like your CB mount hole was the right/smaller size also...

#396536 - 22/04/06 10:46 AM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

about the waiting, i have been waiting a while too, but to tell you the truth i really dont mind because i would rather get it late and done to Shrockworks quality than having him rush it and getting to poor quality. Everything good in life takes time.

#396537 - 22/04/06 10:49 AM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey,

My CB mount sticks out back towards the back of the truck and yours goes towards the driver's side. Looks like your CB mount hole was the right/smaller size also...
Mine also sticks back towards the truck, but I didn't have any problem with the hole being too big...

#396538 - 23/04/06 09:38 AM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay, finally made the mount for the 7-pin. It is now under the truck where the spare used to be. Tucked up in there out of the way.

The mount took about 45 minutes to fab and mount.
Quick, easy, and hidden. Had to be done this way, because I wasn't drilling this bumper like I had done to the factory one. Remember?

#396539 - 24/04/06 01:36 PM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey nice looking tire carrier.

i got mine installed over the weekend and it looks great. But i got a problem. I ordered the tire carrier with no high life jack holder and it was supposed to come with a CB mount, I can't seem to find it. Anyone order the carrier with no high lift mount? Where was the CB mount?

besides that, the tire carrier is awesome.

the problems listed in this topic really did come up but a rubber mallet and a trip to advance auto parts and I got the tire carrier in.

too bad my tjm bumper's rubber mounts broke when it went through the car wash.... or it would have been a great weekend. smile

Thanks to Bane from sxfc for helping me out!

#396540 - 25/04/06 08:53 PM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Quote:
Originally posted by Xyellow:
about the waiting, i have been waiting a while too, but to tell you the truth i really dont mind because i would rather get it late and done to Shrockworks quality than having him rush it and getting to poor quality. Everything good in life takes time.
5 weeks for me [Crybaby] I want my toys now, damn it!!

#396541 - 25/04/06 10:28 PM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
Quote:
Originally posted by Xyellow:
[b]about the waiting, i have been waiting a while too, but to tell you the truth i really dont mind because i would rather get it late and done to Shrockworks quality than having him rush it and getting to poor quality. Everything good in life takes time.
5 weeks for me [Crybaby] I want my toys now, damn it!![/b]
Been 2 month for me beat that. [Crybaby]

#396542 - 26/04/06 06:02 AM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ordered my front bumper Feb16 or 17 but my bumper was in packaging on Mon so woohoo now the anticipation is REALLY getting bad. [Too much XOC]

#396543 - 26/04/06 11:20 AM Re: New Stuff - Skid Plates & Rear Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

Didn't see this anywhere...is there a 2"BL version of the rear bumper or are there just two sets of holes on the bumper so that it can be used with 2"BL or stock configuration? Thanks.

Page 11 of 15 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal