shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#396750 - 26/10/07 12:54 PM 4x4 Parts
Anonymous
Unregistered

FYI, I ordered a tow hook from 4x4parts.com on Friday via the internet. I get a call on Monday about a problem with my credit card. I clarify the issue and the order goes through. I ask if they can have it out to me by Friday at the latest and explained I needed it for this weekend and I was told no problem. I call them today and it was shipped yesterday with no explanation. That is all.

#396751 - 26/10/07 01:08 PM Re: 4x4 Parts
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
I have some spare tow hooks in the garage - I'll see you Sunday anyway I think, right?

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#396752 - 26/10/07 01:28 PM Re: 4x4 Parts
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll be there yeah, but I ordered the one that fits directly in the factory holes on the frame. I attempted a make shift one from depot and it was just too much of a pain in the ass. I also received the ship notification today. It was shipped today (1 week after ordering) and they told me it shipped yesterday. This is not how to do business.

#396753 - 27/10/07 09:18 AM Re: 4x4 Parts
Anonymous
Unregistered

when i ordered my bl from them they said it would ship the next day.a week later i called them back and they were still processing the order and it was supposedly shipping the next day.it didn't ship tell 3 weeks after i paid for it.

#396754 - 02/11/07 01:23 PM Re: 4x4 Parts
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was told I would be offered a discount on my next order. They offered me 8 dollars off my rear sway bar disconnects. I don't know how they do business like this. That is less than 9% off after I was lied to.

[ThumbsDown]

#396755 - 03/11/07 04:31 PM Re: 4x4 Parts
Anonymous
Unregistered

A buddy of mine bought a hi-lift and air-down valves from them and had a hard time getting the hi-lift in a reasonable time AND had to fight with them to get the air-down valves sent out since they didn't include them in the hi-lift shipment. So, they could have actually sat on a shelf for some time before anyone got around to shipping them.

I've generally had good luck with them, but maybe there's some slippage on the customer service end.

#396756 - 15/11/07 09:40 AM Re: 4x4 Parts
Anonymous
Unregistered

This sounds just like complaints on other manufacture's. I have had nothing but good luck with AC. My wife ordered my TJM and it was at the house in less than a week same with my skid row plates. I have also had nothing but good luck with SLR but just about every week there is someone bashing saying how bad and shity the service is. These shops are small and do the best they can. I have had the worse service from 4wheel parts and they are huge. Maybe people should order parts a little more in advance than a week before they need it.

#396757 - 15/11/07 12:40 PM Re: 4x4 Parts
Anonymous
Unregistered

I work for a small company as well which is my family business. It's also a 4x4 shop. I've never lied to anyone about their order or said misleading things to them just to get the sale. I don't think lying to a customer is the best they can do. And p.s. 4wheelparts had excellent service.

#396758 - 15/11/07 01:07 PM Re: 4x4 Parts
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thats my point. I am not saying AC lied to you as I don't know exactly what happened. I am just saying that lead times change theie shipment of parts may have been delayed. You have had great service with 4wheel parts and I almost had to get a lawyer to get my problem resolved with damaged shipments (same part shipped 3 times and damaged everytime).

#396759 - 15/11/07 01:17 PM Re: 4x4 Parts
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hah, I don't doubt any company can make a mistake. However I was told my order shipped on Thursday. I got the tracking info on Friday which said it went out on Friday. They knew they screwed up but instead of fessing up they lied about when it shipped. I've screwed up customer's orders but I sent them canolis and apologized as much as possible. They offered me 8.4% off somthing else I wanted to order..thats an insult.

#396760 - 11/12/07 11:58 AM Re: 4x4 Parts
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ive had a few problems with AC as well. Nothing huge, most of it was late shipping. I also think the discount is a joke. They wont give a set discount. Instead they say it varies by the amount of the markup on the item. For the most part they have great prices and they are the only one stop nissan shop that ive found. On a side note.. SLR has been great for me. I have made two orders from Spencer, and both have been very timely. Sometimes its tough to get him on the phone though.

#396761 - 11/12/07 12:44 PM Re: 4x4 Parts
Anonymous
Unregistered

Last I heard SLR is MIA. There's a thread on it somewhere..

#396762 - 12/12/07 11:03 AM Re: 4x4 Parts
Anonymous
Unregistered

I ordered some bils for the front from AC last thursday and they told me they had them in stock ready to ship but I have yet to get the tracking info. This is my first time ordering from them, hopefully everything goes smoothly and they ship by this week. In fact if all goes well with AC, I plan on ordering my snorkel, intake and maybe locker from them sometime in the near future.

#396763 - 12/12/07 11:23 AM Re: 4x4 Parts
Anonymous
Unregistered

You should call them and find out your tracking info. If they havnt shipped yet maybe that will light a fire under their SLOW asses and get you your stuff! [LOL]

#396764 - 12/12/07 01:18 PM Re: 4x4 Parts
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by cgvalant:
I ordered some bils for the front from AC last thursday and they told me they had them in stock ready to ship but I have yet to get the tracking info. This is my first time ordering from them, hopefully everything goes smoothly and they ship by this week. In fact if all goes well with AC, I plan on ordering my snorkel, intake and maybe locker from them sometime in the near future.
I ordered my snorkel and Volant on 12/4/07, called on 12/7/07 to check status and was told "it should arrive on the 11th"

Yesterday 12/11/07 I got UPS missed delivery notice, and today I got my stuff. Just as promised.

#396765 - 12/12/07 01:56 PM Re: 4x4 Parts
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Anthony:
Quote:
Originally posted by cgvalant:
[b]I ordered some bils for the front from AC last thursday and they told me they had them in stock ready to ship but I have yet to get the tracking info. This is my first time ordering from them, hopefully everything goes smoothly and they ship by this week. In fact if all goes well with AC, I plan on ordering my snorkel, intake and maybe locker from them sometime in the near future.
I ordered my snorkel and Volant on 12/4/07, called on 12/7/07 to check status and was told "it should arrive on the 11th"

Yesterday 12/11/07 I got UPS missed delivery notice, and today I got my stuff. Just as promised.[/b]
Make sure you post pics when it's done...

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal