2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#397397 - 23/08/06 12:23 PM Re: 4x4parts.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've had iffy experience with 4x4parts. The shipping is usually slow, and once an order is complete, there are no updates to inform you of the status of the order. Heaven help you if your order is split into multiple parts due to backordered parts, etc.

All in all, I've had a good experience. Customer service is rarely proactive, so as long as you maintain contact with them, they will help you out. I've ordered several sets of shocks, most of my electronics (with exception of the scangauge), gauges, and lift parts that I didn't get anywhere else from them and have had no problems with the parts that I have bought. Like many of the other posters have said, slow shipping and weak customer service hurts their reputation. Comes with doing business with a small business.

To all the haters, if you're that impatient working on building up your rig, slow down. 4x4parts is a good company that's working hard to meet the needs of a ton of people as one of the few suppliers of the Xterra market. Take it into consideration. Relax and [drink] and your order will get there.

#397398 - 24/08/06 09:17 AM Re: 4x4parts.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have dumped a few hundred into the company and have never had an issue. Everthing has shipped quickly and I allways got quantumview emails regarding shipping and tracking.

Although they did once ship me someone elses order when I did not even have an order in. Made it all the way to the delivery truck before they cought the error and corrected it. frown

#397399 - 25/08/06 01:46 PM Re: 4x4parts.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here's another positive transaction-
I needed two replacement parts which were just less than the actual freight from FL to AZ.. I asked Mike if I picked up the freight if he'd replace the parts gratis, he agreed smile . Hey, that's good customer relations in my book. [ThumbsUp]

#397400 - 25/08/06 04:53 PM Re: 4x4parts.com
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
I placed and order from them to get my bodylift and I ordered it online, and I even typed one of my credit card numbers wrong on accident and someone called me to get the correct number..And less than a day later I got the tracking number and delivery was right on time with the tracking details..

So I can honestly say I haven't had any problems as of yet from them.So they get [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] from me.. wink

#397401 - 01/09/06 09:16 PM Re: 4x4parts.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm glad this is up here. I'm about to order an entire lift + extras and it's good to see so many positive responses. To those that expect 24-72 hr turn around on orders, you're nuts. These companies aren't the catalog companies with Kmart sized wherehouses. They're independent business people & crafters that supply a limited niche market. I'm glad they're all there for the diferent cars/trucks. I've got thres niche vehicles now(01 X, 06 H3, 05 PT turbo vert')that have small supplier markets and nothing I order I expect by the end of the week.

#397402 - 02/09/06 10:07 PM Re: 4x4parts.com
Southernx7 Offline

Loc: Sunny Florida
I haven't had any issues at all, and they have always been customer service friendly. Ordered my suspension lift and snorkel from them, and they arrived a few days later. Nothing missing, nothing broken. No complaints.

#397403 - 14/09/06 07:08 AM Re: 4x4parts.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Muzikman:

I do have to say after I brought up the fact that the Bilstein shocks that they were selling for the rear of the new X's didn't fit. He said, oh, yeah, you need a sleeve and spacers. They did send me the sleeves for the shocks, but I was on my own to figure out how many washers I needed for spacers.
well son of a.... i brought that up too..and they just told me to put washers on it, never said anything about a sleeve. i even mentioned them...and was told it didn't need it.

#397404 - 15/09/06 07:59 AM Re: 4x4parts.com
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
8 days is nothing to wait - you guys are impatient. It's damn near "normal" that offroad parts don't show up 5 minutes after you order it from almost every online shop.

I bought a lift a few years ago from AC when I had my Xterra, and compared to just about everyone else they shipped relatively quickly (1.5 weeks) and their CS was great.

Now, I "just" ordered a bumper for my Scout (for an "in stock" bumper). Took 4 f'ing MONTHS to get to my door! Now that's something to bitch about. :rolleyes:

#397405 - 24/09/06 11:19 AM Re: 4x4parts.com
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by johnnyx:
It's damn near "normal" that offroad parts don't show up 5 minutes after you order it from almost every online shop.

I'd love that, though. laugh

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal