shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#397525 - 24/07/02 09:28 AM ECXC VIDEO INFO
steinism Offline

Loc: spooner street
People who attended ECXC 2002, for me to put this video together i’m going to need your help, info and footage from this past event. Here’s the basic breakdown of what I’m looking to get from the majority of you:

1. If you shot any VIDEO during the event could you please dub off highlights or what you thought were great moments on the trails, campsite, on the road, BLOOPERS, etc…you know what I mean. Please don’t just send me footage of you and your truck. Try to include other people going through obstacles too. Please DO NOT send me a tape of the whole weekend, it makes it easier for me not to have to go through so much footage. USE YOUR BEST JUDGEMENT and send me the complete duration of that person or persons going through that obstacle or whatever it may be.

The footage you send me can be on VHS, mini DV, 3/4", Beta SP, DVD(low compression)…send me the best quality you can.

2. If you took any photos, again if you could narrow down what you think was your best or most exciting looking shots and send them to me via email or link to a site, cd rom, ZIP disk, JAZ disk or even as prints.

3. OK here’s the detailed part I need from people who want to be in this thing. Please bear with me on this one.
- Send me a shot of your truck, side view preferably with a it’s description. The year, model, mods, color, etc. Since there were so many of us there that weekend I want to make sure I match the right truck with the right person.
- A picture of yourself. You can send me anything you want but remember it will be used as part of the video.
- What Xterra club you’re in (ex: NJAX, MAXC, etc.) and where you’re from.

Please send your footage, photo’s, info, fuck you’s, and parts to me by FRIDAY AUGUST 9th at:

Michael Rubenstein
Sony Music
550 Madison Ave.
Room 3061
NY, NY

or by E MAIL to:

michael_rubenstein@sonymusic.com

#397526 - 25/07/02 01:57 AM Re: ECXC VIDEO INFO
MeWantSnow! Offline

Loc: Sparta, NJ
You is definatly da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

Moderator:  swampwrecker