2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#398343 - 26/05/06 04:31 PM Almost home
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, im here in Albuquerque. I hooked up with my wife my two other kids, Damn nice to see them again.

This years goneMoab was GREAT for a couple of reasons, I was able to turn my two oldest boys, there cousin, my oldest brother and my father in law on to the off road seen via the XOC. I also got to meet some new members and was able to catch up with old friends. Special thanks to Josh (Casper) for hauling my brother around on the trails.
I dont know about others but the folks I have met through the site and in person are some great people. I had an awesome time, thanks to all that made it possible esp. my wife, she puts up with my obession and supports it.

Thanks again to all, and thanks to those I forgot to mention.

Regards,
Ryan smile

#398344 - 26/05/06 04:51 PM Re: Almost home
Anonymous
Unregistered

ABIEL HERE... Hey man, glad to know you are doing well, keep safe driving home....

#398345 - 26/05/06 10:19 PM Re: Almost home
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ryan,

It was great meeting you. Look forward to wheelin with you again!

RX

#398346 - 27/05/06 05:06 PM Re: Almost home
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ryan,

I was in Albuquerque last night too! Now just south of Fort Worth, 70mi north of Waco on our way to Houston.

It was great meeting you in Moab, maybe we'll cross paths again in Texas? Hope so.

If not in TX, Moab again next year for sure!

Doug [ThumbsUp]

#398347 - 03/06/06 09:28 PM Re: Almost home
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Ryan,

It was great to meet you and the family as well. I had a blast, and can't wait until next year. As for taking your brother around, any time. It was like having my own personal photo guy. Speaking of which, where are the photos. :p

Anyway, glad to finally meet you and everyone else that was there. Hope to see you all next year, if not sooner.

Casper
[drink]

#398348 - 04/06/06 07:26 AM Re: Almost home
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Josh I will have my brother email them to you send them I will PM you with his E-mail. Im off to church but when I get back will hook you up with his info.

Regards,
Ryan

#398349 - 04/06/06 11:42 AM Re: Almost home
Anonymous
Unregistered

Josh check your PM'.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal