2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#398350 - 30/12/04 04:47 PM 05’ dates?
Xtoolbox Offline

Loc: Torrance, CA
Haven't really heard yet other than the desired to move the event away from EJS (mid March this year) for a good number of reasons.

My personal date preference is sometime in May possibly 5/23-27th so that would allow an extra recovery day with Memorial Day on 5/30.

I know in the past a couple people have asked for the “after the school year is over” time frame because of kids and whatnot, which I can understand. However, I've been one of the few that's actually bring my kids the last few years so I really don't know if that's a deciding factor for many or not? Seeing how that would push the event to mid/late Jun I'm really not in favor of that option. Too many camp(s), family stuff, & other events close that time of year for me.

Anyway, its about time to get things started for goneMOAB4 laugh Let's make this one the best ever [ThumbsUp]

Brian

#398351 - 30/12/04 06:46 PM Re: 05’ dates?
fastdrmr Offline

Loc: SLC, UT
For those planning the event, UXOC would love to help in the planning and execution - take advantage of our help.

I am for changing the date away from Easter. On a local forum I have seen much debate on this issue but to help with issues of crowd control, congestion, partiers, changing the date is a good thing.

Let's get the ball rolling!!! laugh

#398352 - 30/12/04 07:35 PM Re: 05’ dates?
DocNo Offline

Loc: NoVA
I was planning on going this year, but now it looks like my new house will be delivered right around that time. Oh well, there is always '06 :p

#398353 - 30/12/04 11:13 PM Re: 05’ dates?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm still going to EJS. Have the reservations already set.

If you guys get the GONE set for a later date, then I'll just have to make plans to go back for that as well. Oh...the agony of it all. wink

Is Steve going to put anything up for EJS?

What about the future Jeep Safaris? I've heard this is the last year for the actual, official Easter Jeep Safari, as Red Rock 4Wheelers is changing the date. Will there still be a big show at the grounds? Will vendors be coming or not?

I don't go only for the wheelin'. I go for the experience as well. If all I saw was Xterras there, then it'd be a bit disappointing. I like seeing what everyone is doing to their stuff. New ideas, new concepts, new products and such.

EJS wasn't that bad. Except for a few folks, I'd never stop going during that week.

Maybe the '06 version would just be called Renegade Week?

#398354 - 05/01/05 01:49 PM Re: 05’ dates?
Steel_City_X Offline

Loc: Pueblo, CO
Allan,

I'll be there with the Pueblo Ridge Runners 4x4 club. The packages have not been delivered to register with EJS group.

I'll run with them unless others show up.

Todd
First Xterra IFS or SAS up Moab Rim...#2 up Mt. Blanca.
African Adventure pictures....
http://homepage.mac.com/ahlenius/

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal