shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#398796 - 12/05/07 12:37 PM Caravan-Denver to Moab
Anonymous
Unregistered

OK a bunch of us are leaving on Sunday (May 20th) I was thinking we could leave around 830 or 900. Since some of us have to drive a bit slower at times with going up hill and curves.

Just off of I-70 at Exit #259, there are a series of parking lots with dinosaur names. The one on the N side of the Interstate.

#398797 - 13/05/07 07:34 PM Re: Caravan-Denver to Moab
Anonymous
Unregistered

Chatted up over on the GONEMoab forum but more traffic seems to happen over here. Anyone in or around Denver with a place to crash [i.e. couch, floor, garage, front yard (i'm not too proud to camp in your front yard), dog house, etc.) on Saturday night would be much appreciated. Two college guys in a Fronty on a tight budget coming east could use a place to crash before hooking up with the caravan on Sunday morning. Starting our travels in Murfreesboro, TN Friday evening and will be pretty tired on Saturday by the time we get to Denver. We'll probably stop at a hotel on the way from Murfreesboro to Denver on Friday night. Beer, food, wrench time, etc can be exchanged for hospitality. [ThumbsUp]

See you in Moab.

#398798 - 14/05/07 12:56 PM Re: Caravan-Denver to Moab
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sent you a PM

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal