shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#399072 - 01/05/06 07:33 PM Any empty seats?
Anonymous
Unregistered

My brother at the last minute decided he and his step son were going to follow me into Moab. My brother has been to Moab multiple times from running in marathons to road racing (bike). He wants his step son to see what I do since I gave them a taste when they were in Lubbock. If you know anything about Lubbock then you know it is Geographicly challanged, so Moab will be a HUGE step up.

My brothers Step son will ride with me, my father-in-law and my two boys. I would really LOVE for my brother to experience this. My brother, the eldist of six seems to be trying to fill his life with "life experiences" one of which is Mt. Raiener next year. I would like this to be an unschedueled experience.

If there are any empty seats I would owe someone.

Thanks,
Ryan

#399073 - 02/05/06 06:51 PM Re: Any empty seats?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Possibly will have a open seat. Won't know for sure until the week before the event.

#399074 - 02/05/06 07:42 PM Re: Any empty seats?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the "possible" offer. My brother would be content walking around Moab doing nothining, BUT I would like to turn him on to another asspect of Moab. Thanks again. Any other offers? laugh

#399075 - 03/05/06 06:22 AM Re: Any empty seats?
xterraintx Offline

Loc: Eddy, TX..
Check with Jonathan (PoorBoy) he is traveling from here in TX alone as of today. I bet he would not mind. He's busy with school and such and may not be on here a lot.

#399076 - 03/05/06 07:12 PM Re: Any empty seats?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Im not sure if I was clear. My brother is driving his 2wd nissan up there. If I could find a seat for him just to ride along on the trails that would be great.

#399077 - 03/05/06 07:15 PM Re: Any empty seats?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xterraintx:
Check with Jonathan (PoorBoy) he is traveling from here in TX alone as of today. I bet he would not mind. He's busy with school and such and may not be on here a lot.
Are you guys going to try and still hook upwith the guys from the South/East?

#399078 - 04/05/06 06:32 AM Re: Any empty seats?
xterraintx Offline

Loc: Eddy, TX..
We sure are smile

Looks like we will hopefully meet in Amarilo.

I am reasonably sure you will find a shotgun for your brother. Heck I will have Abiel as shotgun but worst case he could ride back seat smile

#399079 - 04/05/06 07:05 AM Re: Any empty seats?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Roger, did the dates change at all? I forgot my 2 boys that are coming with me have buddy day at school the 18th. So im stuck with heading out either on the 19th or 20th. Let me know.

#399080 - 04/05/06 10:55 PM Re: Any empty seats?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey airbornenurse,

Looks like I will be going solo. I would be happy to have someone ride shootgun. If everything goes according to plan I sould be there late the 19th or early the 20th.

Casper
[Wave]

#399081 - 05/05/06 09:43 AM Re: Any empty seats?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey, thanks Casper. smile

#399082 - 17/05/06 03:47 PM Re: Any empty seats?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah most of us coming from the west are coming solo. Lots of seats avail.

#399083 - 17/05/06 03:51 PM Re: Any empty seats?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
Yeah most of us coming from the west are coming solo. Lots of seats avail.
Right on, my brother and his step son will be leaving on Tues. His step son will ride with me, my brother is talking about bringing his Mountian Bike, so who knows.

THanks for the offers. smile

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal