shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#399439 - 27/03/08 10:10 PM goneMOAB T-Shirts
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok ladies and gents after lots of talk and refining.... here it is. The 2008 goneMOAB shirt.

Pre-orders will start next week. Post up if you are interested in buying one. Price will be finalized after we get a general idea of numbers to be ordered for bulk discount pricing.

POST UP THE SIZE AND HOW MANY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN.

#399440 - 27/03/08 11:46 PM Re: goneMOAB T-Shirts
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ill take two XL

#399441 - 28/03/08 05:50 AM Re: goneMOAB T-Shirts
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well I have kids, clan if you will and so I must ask, will there kids sizes available? If so I will take 1 youth med., 1 adult small and 2 adult med.

#399442 - 28/03/08 05:51 AM Re: goneMOAB T-Shirts
Anonymous
Unregistered

2 XL

I assume you can ship them for a fee since I won't be there?

#399443 - 28/03/08 07:50 AM Re: goneMOAB T-Shirts
Anonymous
Unregistered

2T'S XL Please laugh

#399444 - 28/03/08 01:17 PM Re: goneMOAB T-Shirts
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by airbornenurse:
Well I have kids, clan if you will and so I must ask, will there kids sizes available? If so I will take 1 youth med., 1 adult small and 2 adult med.
Kids sizes I am not sure on yet... I will ask Josh.

Shipping... if we get enough interest I bet we can get them out.

#399445 - 30/03/08 10:06 PM Re: goneMOAB T-Shirts
Anonymous
Unregistered

What size lift is that on the xterra? what size tires does it have? Did the person have to trim? If so, how much? do you have any pics of how the lights are mounted? laugh

#399446 - 30/03/08 10:14 PM Re: goneMOAB T-Shirts
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by alex:
What size lift is that on the xterra? what size tires does it have? Did the person have to trim? If so, how much? do you have any pics of how the lights are mounted? laugh
Alex, it looks to me like the Xterra has what is called a Solid Axle Swap. More commonly referred to as a SAS

I have a good friend named Alex (coincidentally) who lives in CO (coincidentally) and he is doing a SAS to his.

http://www.roninwheelers.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2154

Those look like they are 35" tires to me on a 15" rim. They look to be about 12.5"

Closer inspection reveals that the bumper is ARB (anti-roo bar) There are holes on the bumper that the lights fit right into.

Hope that helped you out bud.

Next time, try the "search button"

#399447 - 30/03/08 10:57 PM Re: goneMOAB T-Shirts
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the quick reply soccerbrace! I tried searching "trimming my fenders on a 2003 xterra sc/se to fit 31's" and got no results frown

#399448 - 01/04/08 12:36 AM Re: goneMOAB T-Shirts
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by alex:
Thanks for the quick reply soccerbrace! I tried searching "trimming my fenders on a 2003 xterra sc/se to fit 31's" and got no results frown
actually Alex, it turns out that since you have the Se/SC that means that you most likely have the 17" SC rims. The stock tire size for that rim is a 265/65/17.

This equals out to 30.5629

That is really close to 31". As a matter of fact, you have to split the difference in two for the top and bottom. and you are only going to gain .2" roughly in height. Coincidentally, that is how much less room will now be there between your fenders and your tire.

With this tire size I do not think that you are going to have to do any trimming.

If you need some help with tire sizes let me know.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal