2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#399826 - 14/04/02 02:38 AM Re: Reply here
D_Roc Offline

Loc: Colorado Springs, CO
[Finger]

#399827 - 14/04/02 08:08 AM Re: Reply here
Steel_City_X Offline

Loc: Pueblo, CO
D_Roc,

Basically, If he would have stood up and admitted guilt, most of this would not be an issue. But no, his "rep" was too high. Since you appear to be in Colorado, check out today's Denver Post series on the behavior and reputation of various ministers.

They should know better as should Chris G. There are rules by which we should follow while 4-wheeling; he did not. I am not equating his actions to those involved with victimizing children, but no one has a reputation that is beyond reproach.

If Chris is a man, he will admit his actions were wrong to the people who saw his actions. This is the communications tool which we the witness's utilize. This would be the appropriate forum, XOC, for an apology. I do not delieve that I should go into a forum of non involved people. The issue is well known in your forums. The identity of the individual was requested. We heard who this was. Since that time, a bunch of non-witnesses have butted into this issue, not providing qualitative information, but rather adolescent comments.

The request was to identify the individual who violated the princiles of tread Lightly. This was the desire, but, the awareness of the issue has increased and is no longer between the directly involved people.

If you are a friend of his, pass this message to him. If you do not know him, butt out.

I do not want to see the “crimes” of people cause me to lose tha ability to go 4-wheeling. Maybe Chris should personally organize the restoration of damage done elsewhere by someone who did not adhere to these principles. Maybe then, he would understand how this simple little event can cause longterm, major damage to the environment. But then again, if he is unwilling to make any sort of ammends for his actions, he will stigmatize those who support and condone his actions in Moab.

Unless you can provide qualitative information, (other than little finger pointed in the air), as others here have stated and I concur, GO AWAY. .

Tread Lightly mission statement:

Through Education, Restoration and Research, Tread Lightly Empowers Generations to Enjoy the Outdoors Responsibly

Todd
First Xterra IFS or SAS up Moab Rim...#2 up Mt. Blanca.
African Adventure pictures....
http://homepage.mac.com/ahlenius/

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal