shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#399919 - 12/04/04 12:40 PM Big Thanks!
XROCK Offline

Loc: Prescott, Az
To Ian for taking such good care of us. I definitely appreciated it as I got pretty tippy a few times until Ian corrected me.

To Doug for letting us hang out at his condo-

To Leslie for hanging on to my dog during wipeout hill.

To Carlton for taking such great pics!

To Tim for letting me keep my guitar in his tent while wheeling.

And to DBAX for putting up with me for 9 days straight and going to all of the ruins and petroglyphs I dragged him to.

MUCHO FUN-O ! Pics will be up shortly and I'll be there next year.

#399920 - 12/04/04 12:52 PM Re: Big Thanks!
Anonymous
Unregistered

"Ditto"

Thanks to all who took me "under their wing" smile
And I have always liked Dark beer Ian. [Finger]

#399921 - 12/04/04 05:11 PM Re: Big Thanks!
Xtoolbox Offline

Loc: Torrance, CA
What's the saying; “the best things in life are free”

Meeting, talking, hanging out with all the cool people is what made this trip special to me. Everyone I meet was really nice to my daughter & me so thanks for that smile

Kudos to Ian, Carlton, Steve, and Nissan for all the work/stuff they put into to make the event successful.

To me nothing illustrated the sprit of team work/cooperation more than the Golden Spike run, were everybody seemed to pitch in when the going got tuff. Although I was exhausted in the end I was very proud to me part of that run and the event as a whole. Jorge my heart goes out to you, if you need anything please let me know.

BTW special thanks to Aero Steve, my daughter loves those beads, she's been wearing & showing them off everyday. I need to send you something as thanks so please PM me your address. Know way you're even close to being a manic wink rather just somebody who enjoys their X to the MAX at times [ThumbsUp]

Brian
[Wave]

#399922 - 12/04/04 07:30 PM Re: Big Thanks!
Anonymous
Unregistered

If your refering to "my" maniac comment, I meant it in the most flattering way possible, seriously.

side note: there are a few beers on board so spell check was not used. [Too much XOC]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal