shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#400199 - 08/03/02 03:36 PM Going for stuff like…
Xtoolbox Offline

Loc: Torrance, CA
In an effort to get some enthusiasm going in this forum …how about some photos from those that have been & an itinerary/social event discussion [Wave]

I'm planning on running Fins on monday afternoon, a fun warm-up for Hell's Revenge laugh Sign-me up for Poison Spider - Golden Spike - Gold Bar Rim on 3/27 also. After that I might enjoy some other activities; slick-rock mt. biking, Hiking/climbing, rafting, etc.

A group chili cook-out/beer blast would be cool and I'd like to go on a night run one of the other nights smile

#400200 - 08/03/02 03:49 PM Re: Going for stuff like…
Steel_City_X Offline

Loc: Pueblo, CO
I will be getting into Moab on Monday afternoon. I would love to get out for a warm up prior to Tuesday. I'll see if I can get there early. The difficulty will be tracking other people. We should try to have some ways of contacting others prior to the start of the week.

The Boy Scouts are having the Chilli dinner Friday evening.

Did I see that there were a couple families planning to attend? If so, what ages of children? If there are other kids, maybe my son would give Ian some breathing room.

Looking forward to heading out. It has given me the excuse to spend some more money on the truck.

Todd
First Xterra IFS or SAS up Moab Rim...#2 up Mt. Blanca.
African Adventure pictures....
http://homepage.mac.com/ahlenius/

#400201 - 08/03/02 06:55 PM Re: Going for stuff like…
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
I'll have information posted by Monday as to when and where for trail runs and events.

Motivation hasn't been too high since a lot of people couldn't be bothered to reply to the questionnaire sent out.

Oh well, what's new, it's just like GOX, peapole sign up and forget about it.

#400202 - 08/03/02 07:01 PM Re: Going for stuff like…
Snoopy Offline

Loc: San Diego CA
Toolbox, you motivate me!!! Let's do it all!

#400203 - 08/03/02 07:03 PM Re: Going for stuff like…
Snoopy Offline

Loc: San Diego CA
Quote:
Originally posted by Steel_City_X:
Did I see that there were a couple families planning to attend? If so, what ages of children? If there are other kids, maybe my son would give Ian some breathing room.
Two kids, 7-year-old girl and 3-year-old boy. Oh yes, there is me, a 29-year-old kid.

#400204 - 08/03/02 10:11 PM Re: Going for stuff like…
Kerensky97 Offline

Loc: Utah
Quote:
Originally posted by Xtoolbox:
I remember another Brian doing that just a few weeks ago.

Too bad we're missing this trail it was fun:

But I want to this again!

Xterra101.com

#400205 - 09/03/02 11:00 PM Re: Going for stuff like…
XtremeFlyer Offline

Loc: Huntington Beach, CA
Okay.. So I'm going to be in Moab with half my belongings (okay, maybe not half, but "everything I'll need for the next 30 days", as my stuff will me in inaccessable storage), a yellow lab and a cat..

ie, I'm stopping by for a couple of days on my way to moving to San Diego.. SOO, my point is, I'll probably just ride along with people and take pictures instead of actually driving the trails.. but I will be there from Monday afternoon (whenever the movers are done) to Wednesday afternoon..

#400206 - 10/03/02 07:24 PM Re: Going for stuff like…
Kerensky97 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by XtremeFlyer:
but I will be there from Monday afternoon (whenever the movers are done) to Wednesday afternoon..
I'll have room for an extra person but I'll be getting there Wedensday. So I'm not sure if you'll have time to stay for a whole trail that day.

Xterra101.com

#400207 - 10/03/02 08:16 PM Re: Going for stuff like…
Paulzo Offline

Loc: Petaluma, CA
I can't make it for the whole thing, buy am going to try and make it for a couple days.. Would sure be great to have a daily schedule so that us late-comers can hook up with the group.

A big pack of Nissans as part of 'Big Saturday' would be just too cool.

Plus I gotta educate you Xterra guys about the Off-roading power of the PathFinder laugh

#400208 - 11/03/02 12:28 PM Re: Going for stuff like…
TK1 Offline

Loc: Taylorsville, UT
I am only going to be able to go down on Friday the 29th & Sat the 30th. I am going to hook up with the other UXOC members that are going down earlier in the week.

It will be nice to meet every one and put a face with your names, right now you all look like my keyboard. laugh

Got paint?

#400209 - 11/03/02 08:03 PM Re: Going for stuff like…
Kerensky97 Offline

Sunday - *Party at Woody's*

Monday - Seven Mile Rim (3.5), afternoon Fins and Things (3.5)

Tuesday - Hell's Revenge (4)

Wedensday - Golden Spike (4+)

Thursday - Steel Bender (3.5+) *Vendor Show*

Friday - Metal Masher (4) *Vendor Show, Boy scout cookout*

Saturday and Sunday - Nothing Planned, explore on your own.
Quote:
Originally posted by Paulzo:
Would sure be great to have a daily schedule so that us late-comers can hook up with the group.
Saturday will be hard getting on a trail because most of them will be filled with EJS vehicles. It might be possible to do other trails that aren't on the Jeep Safari itinerary.

What we need to do is arrange to gather at some place after the trails Monday-Friday to discuss what we all did and check out each others rigs (and damage if/when it happens).
And mabe have a few get-togethers at a restuant to have dinner (I'm sure we'd need to make resuvations long before dinner).

Xterra101.com

#400210 - 13/03/02 09:50 AM Re: Going for stuff like…
Saline Offline

Loc: Fruita , CO
My wife and I are going to be there for one or two days, were taking a roadtrip through the area and figured we'd do some wheeling, and meet a few of you frickin' weirdos. laugh

#400211 - 13/03/02 12:49 PM Re: Going for stuff like…
kissthevirgo Offline

My husband Clint and I are really excited. First year with my X and I am new to the 4 wheelin sceen. We will be there for sure on 28th and leave on Sunday 31st. I would love to get to know some other Nissan owners. And maybe some tips on learning to drive off road.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal