2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#412064 - 27/06/03 08:22 PM Re: MILES PER GALLON
smudog Offline

Loc: Lakewood, Colorado
My average so far has been 17.89 miles to the gallon. Best was 19.82 and the worst was 15.67. The only reason I I had that really bad one was from a really bad ice-storm here and I had 4wd engaged the entire time. Aside from that one, most tanks are really consistent.

Mike

#412065 - 06/07/03 08:32 AM Re: MILES PER GALLON
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good god. I thought my 21mpg in my truck was horrid. Oh, how I can't wait to get 15!

Yet another forum where the people who have been here act like they can control newbies. Searching sucks, it's very rare that you find anything relative to what you're looking for within an hour of hitting that 'search' button.

Andrew

#412066 - 06/07/03 04:55 PM Re: MILES PER GALLON
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Quote:
Originally posted by ghost:

Yet another forum where the people who have been here act like they can control newbies. Searching sucks, it's very rare that you find anything relative to what you're looking for within an hour of hitting that 'search' button.

Andrew
I respectfully disagree. First, no one is trying to control anyone, they're pointing out that there is a search function and a LOT of relevant info can be found there. I well remember the days when XOC didn't have forums and every other post was "is there any way to search the posts" ? Tips on changing the oil, ElectroKen's wiper mod install, aftermarket trailer hitches, and aftermarket sunroof possibilities are just a few of the topics I've found info on using the search function.

With that said, I'll grant you that some members aren't very tactful about it. wink

On a related note, National Public Radio recently had a feature on vehicles having the most owner complaints. Numero Uno? The Hummer. Primary gripe, which came from more than half of the complaining owners? Gas mileage!! "Um, hello, yes, I want to complain that my new 6,000 pound ultra SUV doesn't get good gas mileage." [Freak]

Talk about having more money than sense...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Ag Bullet, Paco Pico 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal