2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 65 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#418662 - 17/11/06 07:48 PM hey i need help...anybody
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey but i was wondering what it would take to convert my 02 xterra with like pure shocks to a coil type suspension.

like if its possible and how expenisive it would be.

#418663 - 17/11/06 09:29 PM Re: hey i need help...anybody
GrayHam Offline

Like, post your questions in like one forum only, you know?

Totally.

#418664 - 18/11/06 07:52 AM Re: hey i need help...anybody
Anonymous
Unregistered

From the last time I priced it out, $5k +
Total Chaos Kit that kit doesn't even include the coil-overs or the shock hoops, of the fiber glass fender replacements. Then you need to upgrade your steering, and you should probably get limit straps.
Oh, yeah the suspension conversion from Total Chaos is designed for longer travel which also gets you a wider track up front (which causes your wheels to stick out further, hence the new fenders).

Then there's the SAS (which'll run you about $10k unless you do it all (and I mean all) yourself. Calmini SAS kit That doesn't include the coil-overs, sway bar (if you drive your X daily you'll want that), driveshaft, steering (if the steering from the donor axle is toast), or rebuilding the axle (gears to match your rear, or new gears front AND rear which gets more expensive).

So like your like comment like that like asks us like to like tell you like how to like convert your Xterra to like coil suspension like wasn't very decriptive...like we need like a ton more like information to like even begin to like steer you like down the right like road like.

#418665 - 18/11/06 10:25 PM Re: hey i need help...anybody
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by madafgn:
hey but i was wondering what it would take to convert my 02 xterra with like pure shocks to a coil type suspension.

like if its possible and how expenisive it would be.
Who are you on VAXC?...we don't have any Atomic Orange or "burnt orange" members in Richmond...I'm not even sure what color you're implying with "burnt orange"...

Either way...welcome.

Moderator:  SvenDog 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal