shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#418916 - 17/07/04 10:04 PM Alignment specs after Calmini lift
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi everyone,

I know I've seen it before, but now I can't find it. Can anyone tell me the alignment specs for the X (02 SE/SC 4x4) after the Calmini lift? Before you answer "factory specs", I remember seeing someone post (who evidently has done lots of these post-lift alignments) that going with the factory specs was either impossible or would cause the X to veer. Thanks!

Also, does anyone know where I can find the torque specs for all nuts and bolts? I was going to download from Nissan, but their tech info. site is unavailable. Was hoping someone here had them or knew where to get them.

Thanks!

#418917 - 17/07/04 11:34 PM Re: Alignment specs after Calmini lift
Anonymous
Unregistered

Clicky

I give the specs that I set lifted X's to in there. Should make you happy after it's done.

If you don't have a lot of road crown in your area of driving, keep the Caster Angle closer to 0.3º difference rather than the 0.5º difference between left and right sides (keeping the left side number lower).

#418918 - 18/07/04 07:54 AM Re: Alignment specs after Calmini lift
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyclemut:
Clicky

I give the specs that I set lifted X's to in there. Should make you happy after it's done.

If you don't have a lot of road crown in your area of driving, keep the Caster Angle closer to 0.3º difference rather than the 0.5º difference between left and right sides (keeping the left side number lower).
Great! Thanks very much! Know where I can get torque specs?

#418919 - 18/07/04 06:33 PM Re: Alignment specs after Calmini lift
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know that several folks have the ESM, but I Don't have it at home.

I could look at them at work, then get some to you later. They frown on us faxing copies of stuff at work. Phone bills and all.

If you give me specifics, I'll help you out, no prob.

Moderator:  SvenDog 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal