2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#420313 - 15/05/05 01:01 PM lift kit
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just bought a 2002 xterra 2wd. Iwant to put a lift kit on my truck and was wondering which to go with. I want to go big but because i only have 2wd i dont think that i will need any thing to agressive. Something for looks and minnor off-road use. I have looked at the 3" calmini lift for about 1000. The other posibilty which i like because of price is the bigger 3.5" fabtech lift kit. Here are the 2 kits. http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subpages/fabtech_nissan_2wd_1.htm

http://www.purenissan.com/3_lift.htm

If anybody has pics of eather kit that would be great too.

#420314 - 15/05/05 01:12 PM Re: lift kit
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Watch out, the search Nazi's will be here shortly! Seriously though, there's a ton of info already here on lift kits.

But, remember that you get what you pay for. Don't let that extra 1/2" and lower price fool you; the Calmini kit is superior in almost every way to the Fabtech kit. Better control arms, better shocks, and better AAL's, for starters. I would go Calmini or SLR on the lift.

FWIW, I (and quite a few others) have pieced our lifts together using components from different companies. IMO, you get the best parts that way, though it costs more. For your needs though I think the Calmini probably offers the most bang for the buck in a complete package.

Moderator:  SvenDog 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal