Finally put on my Calmini AAL pack today. I noticed they didn't come with any spring pack clamps so after some debate we decided to leave the factory one on and put the Calmini leafs on not running them through the factory clamps. We thought that the U bolts should hold the Calmini leafs in place enough to prevent fanning.

Can I get any reccomendations on this? Should I add some new aftermarket clamps over the 4 leafs and just leave the factors clamp on the top two leafs?

To clarify. The 2 Calmini leaves were put on the bottom of the OEM spring pack. The largest Calmini leaf was the same size as the smallest stock leaf (minus the bottom thick ass one, I don't even know if that is considered a leaf). We toyed with the idea of prying apart the clamps and sliding the one leaf in but it just didn't make sense in the end because they were the same size. According to the Calmini site you line them up largest to smallest so we just put them on the bottom since 2 leafs appeared identical in length. Now we have the factory clamp still on the top two with the U bolts holding everything in line.

The truck is riding GREAT with the pack and the new Bils. It aligned perfect after the Tbar crank but I noticed it settled some sitting in my driveway. I drove it about 20mi to the alignment shop but it didn't settle enough. No biggie because I had a mechanic friend help me with everything so I go the hook up.